THE LETTERS OF YEHUDAH and YAAKOB and YOCHANON
THE LETTER OF YEHUDAH (jude)
1. Yehudah [Matthew 10:3], a servant of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach, and brother of Yaakob, to those loved and called by YEHVAH the Father [Isaiah 64:7. Yoel 3:5 (2:32)], and preserved in Yeshuwa' Mashiyach [Acts 4:12].
2. May mercy, and peace, and love, be multiplied to you.
3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of our common salvation (Acts 4:12), it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the belief [Matthew 16:16. John 20:31. 1 John 3:23] which was once delivered unto the saints.
4. For there are certain men, secretly crept in (Matthew 13:32. See this website), who were long ago marked out [Rev 13:15,16] for this judgment, wicked ('ungodly') people (Hebrew: rashaiym. Exodus 23:7. Proverbs 17:15), turning the favour [Proverbs 8:35] of our Elohiym into a licence for evil-doing, even denying the only YEHVAH Elohiym (Genesis 2:4. 2 Kings 19:19. Psalm 72:18), and our master Yeshuwa' Mashiyach [Enoch 48:10. 1 John 2:18, 22. See this website].
5. I will therefore put you in remembrance - though ye once knew this - how that YEHVAH, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that did not believe.
6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness (Revelation 16:10) unto the judgment of the great day.
7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to whoredom, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of everlasting fire.
8. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise authority, and speak evil of dignities.
9. Yet Miyka'El the Chief Messenger [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Daniel 12:1. Revelation 12:7], when contending with Satan - he disputed about the servant of Mosheh ('Moses') [Yehoshua. Numbers 11:28. Zechariah 3:1] - dared not bring against him an accusation of blasphemies, but said, 'YEHVAH rebuke thee' [Zechariah 3:2].
10. But these, on the one hand, blaspheme those things which they know not: but, on the other hand, what things they understand naturally, as brute beasts (Genesis 3:20), by these they are corrupted.
11. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the [murderous] way of Qayin [Genesis 4:8. 1 John 3:12], and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for monetary donations, and perished in the rebellion of Korah [Numbers 16:33. Matthew 25:41].
12. These men are blemishes in your love feasts; feasting together, without fear [Exodus 9:30]; false shepherds feeding themselves: waterless clouds, they are carried away by winds; autumn trees without fruit, twice dead [Matthew 8:22], plucked up by the roots;
13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars [messengers], for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness [Genesis 1:2. Exodus 23:7. Isaiah 14:12. Proverbs 17:15. Revelation 2:28 (see this website)] for ever.
14. And Chanowkh (Enoch. Genesis 5:18] also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these saying: And behold! ADONAY cometh with ten thousands of His saints
15. To execute judgement upon all, and to destroy all the wicked ('ungodly') vile people: and to convict all flesh of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him" [Enoch 1:9. See this website].
16. These men are murmurers, fault-finders, following their own evil desires; and their mouths speaking boastful words [James 4:16], flattering others for their own monetary gain.
17. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before by the ambassadors of our master Yeshuwa' Mashiyach;
18. How that they told you there should be scornful teachers [Hebrew: luwts] at the end of time [Matthew 24:24. 1 John 2:18], who would follow their own wicked ['ungodly'] desires.
19. These are the faction-makers [Matthew 13:30, 50. 16:18 (' there must also be factions among you ' - 1 Corinthians 11:19) ], beasts (Hebrew: chayyat. Genesis 3:1. Jude 1:10. Revelation 13:1,11), not having the spirit.
20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves in your most holy belief, praying in holy spirit (Matthew 6. 10:20).
21. Keep yourselves in the love of YEHVAH, as you wait for the mercy of our master Yeshuwa' Mashiyach unto everlasting life.
22. And have compassion on some, who are wavering:
23. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
24. Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25. To the only YEHVAH Elohiym (2 Kings 19:19) our Saviour, through Yeshuwa' Mashiyach our master, be glory, majesty, strength and authority, before all the ages and now and unto all the ages. So be it.
THE LETTER OF YAAKOB (james) OF ALUPHEI
1. Yaakob [Matthew 10:3]- a servant of YEHVAH [Judges 2:8] and of master Yeshuwa' Mashiyach - to the twelve tribes [of Yisrael] who are scattered abroad: Shalom!
2. Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you fall into various trials,
3. knowing that the testing of your belief produces endurance.
4. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
5. But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of YEHVAH, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6. But let him ask in belief without wavering. For the waverer is like a wave of the sea, being driven and tossed by the wind -
7. for let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from YEHVAH -
8. a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways -
9. but let the humble brother rejoice in his being exalted [Matt 23:12];
10. But the rich man is to rejoice in his being humbled, because as a flower of grass he will pass away -
11. for the sun rose with the hot wind and dried the grass and its flower fell off and the beauty of its appearance perished. - so also the rich man, in the midst of his pursuits, will fade away.
12. Blessed is a man who endures temptation; because having become approved he will receive the crown of life which he has promised to those who love Him [Matthew 10:22].
13. Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by YEHVAH; for YEHVAH cannot be tempted by evil, and He tempts no one.
14. But every man is tempted by being drawn out and being enticed by his own lusts;
15. then lust, having conceived, gives birth to sin; and sin, having been fully accomplished, brings forth death.
16. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
17. Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the lights [Genesis 1:3], Who does not change or confuse.
18. Having purposed [Genesis 1:26], He brought us forth (1 John 5:1) by a word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits (Revelation 14:4) of His creatures.
19. Know ye, my beloved brethren: Let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath -
20. for wrath of man does not achieve the righteousness of YEHVAH.
21. Therefore - putting away all filthiness and all that remains of evil - in humility receive ye the implanted word [John 5:24] which is able to save your souls.
22. And become ye doers of the word [Matt 7:24. 28:19, 20 Hebrew version], and not only hearers, deluding yourselves.
23. Because if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer [Matt 7:26], he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror -
24. for he looked at himself and has gone away - and immediately forgot what kind of person he was.
25. But; having looked into the perfect law of freedom, not having become a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work; this man will be blessed in his doing [John 17:13].
26. If anyone thinks himself to be kind, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, his kindness is worthless.
27. Pure and undefiled kindness in the sight of YEHVAH and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep himself unstained from the world [Isaiah 1:17. 1 John 5:21].
1. My brethren, do not show favouritism as ye have the glorious belief in our master Yeshuwa' Mashiyach [1 John 3:23].
2. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in splendid clothing, and there come in also a poor man in shabby clothing;
3. and ye look on the one wearing the splendid clothing and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor man, stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
4. did ye not discriminate in yourselves, and became judges from evil thoughts?
5. Hear ye, my beloved brethren. Hath not YEHVAH chosen the poor in the eyes of the world who are rich in belief and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
6. But ye have insulted the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and drag you to tribunals?
7. Do not they blaspheme that worthy Name by the which ye are called?
8. If indeed ye fulfil a royal law according to the scripture - Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself [Leviticus 19:18. Matthew 22:39] - ye do well:
9. But if ye discriminate, ye commit sin, and are reproved by the law as transgressors.
10. For whosoever keeps all the law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
11. For the saying: 'Do not commit adultery' said also: 'Do not kill'. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet kill, thou art become a transgressor of law.
12. So speak ye, and so do ye, as through a law of freedom being about to be judged.
13. For judgment is without mercy, to the one not showing mercy; mercy rejoiceth over judgment.
14. What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath belief, and have not works? can belief save him?
15. If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16. And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17. So indeed, belief, alone without works, is dead.
18. Yes, a man may say, Thou hast belief, and I have works: shew me thy belief without thy works, and I will shew thee my belief by my works.
19. Thou believest that YEHVAH is one; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20. But art thou willing to know, O vain man [Matthew 5:19 (the boaster 'Paul')], that belief without works [As taught by the devil and false prophet 'Paul 'without works' (Romans 4:6)] is dead?
21. Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Yischaq his son upon the altar?
22. Ye see how the belief worked with his works, and by the works the belief was made perfect?
23. And the scripture was fulfilled which saith: 'Abraham believed in YEHVAH, and He counted it to him for righteousness' [Genesis 15:6]: and he was called 'Friend of YEHVAH' [2 Chronicles 20:7].
24. Ye see then that by works a man is justified, and not by belief only.
25. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way [Joshua 2]?
26. For as the body without spirit is dead, so also belief without works is dead.
1. My brethren, become ye not many teachers, knowing that we shall receive that greater judgment.
2. For in many things we all stumble. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
3. Now - if we put bridles into the mouths of horses that they may obey us and we turn about their whole body-
4. behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven by fierce winds, yet they are turned about with a very small helm, wherever the pilot wants to go.
5. So also the tongue is a little member, and boasts great things. Consider, how a little fire kindles much wood!
6. And the tongue is a fire, the world of iniquity: the tongue is set among our members defiling all the body and inflaming the course of nature and it is set on fire by Gehinnom.
7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and have been tamed by mankind:
8. But no man is able to tame the tongue; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9. With it we bless YEHVAH [Deuteronomy 8:10] and Father; and with it we curse men, who are made after the likeness of Elohiym (Genesis 1:26).
10. Out of the same mouth comes forth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11. Does the spring send forth out of the same hole sweet and bitter?
12. My brethren, can the fig tree produce olives? or a vine figs?. Neither can the salt spring produce fresh water.
13. Who is wise and understanding among you? let him shew by good conduct his works in humility of wisdom.
14. But if ye have bitter envying and faction-making (Jude 19) in your hearts, do not glory and lie against the truth.
15. This is not wisdom descending from above, but from the earth, from beasts (Hebrew: chayyat. Genesis 3:1. Jude 19), from demons [Revelation 18:2].
16. For where there are envyings and factions, there is confusion and every wicked thing (Psalm 101:3).
17. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruits, without causing factions, sincere.
18. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace for those making peace.
1. From where wars and from where fights among you? don't they come from your lusts that make war in your members?
2. Ye desire, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
3. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask wrongly, that ye may consume it upon your pleasures [Psalm 66:18].
4. Do ye not know that the friendship of the world is enmity with YEHVAH?. Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of YEHVAH [1 John 2:15]
5. or do ye think that the scripture speaks in vain? The spirit lusts towards envy which dwells in us,
6. but He gives more favour. Therefore He says: 'YEHVAH resists the proud, but gives favour unto the humble' [Proverbs 3:34].
7. Submit yourselves therefore to YEHVAH. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8. Draw near unto YEHVAH (Psalm 73:28) and He will draw near unto you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double minded.
9. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to dejection.
10. Humble yourselves in the sight of YEHVAH and He will lift you up.
11. Speak not evil of one another, brethren. He that speaks evil of his brother, and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12. There is one lawgiver, Who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you who judges another?
13. Come now, you that say: To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get profit:
14. whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away.
15. Instead you should say: 'If YEHVAH wills, we shall live and do this or that'.
16. But now you boast in your braggings [The devil and boaster false apostle 'Paul]. All such boasting is evil.
17. Therefore to him who knows to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.
1. Come now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
2. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
3. Your gold and silver is rusted; and their poison shall be a witness against you, and shall consume your flesh like fire. Ye have heaped treasure together in the last days.
4. Behold, the wages of the workmen who have reaped your fields, which you have not paid, cry out: and the cries of them who have reaped are entered into the ears of YEHVAH Tsabaoth.
5. Ye have lived in luxury on the earth, and lived self indulgently; ye have fattened yourselves in a day of slaughter.
6. Ye have condemned and killed the righteous (Psalm 14:5) and he does not resist you.
7. Be patient therefore, brethren, until the presence of the master. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, and has long patience for it, until he receives the early and latter rain.
8. Be ye also patient; establish your hearts; because the presence of the master has come.
9. Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest ye be judged: behold, the judge stands before the doors.
10. Take ye an example, my brethren - of suffering affliction and of patience - the prophets who have spoken in the name of YEHVAH,
11. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job and have seen the purpose of YEHVAH; that YEHVAH is very compassionate and of tender mercy.
12. But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, nor by the earth, nor by any other oath: but let your yes be yes; and your no, no; lest ye fall under judgment.
13. Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any one cheerful? let him sing psalms.
14. Is any among you sick? let him call for the called out ones; and let them pray over him:
15. And the prayer of belief will heal the sick one and YEHVAH will raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they will be forgiven him.
16. Therefore confess your faults to one another, and pray on behalf of one another, that ye may be healed. A prayer of a righteous man is strong - being made effective.
17. Eliyah was a man of similar passions to us, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth for three years and six months.
18. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth its fruit.
19. My Brethren, if any one among you err from the truth, and one converts him;
20. know ye, that he who converts a sinner from error of his way will save his soul from death, and will hide a multitude of sins.
FIRST LETTER OF YOCHANON
1. That which was from the beginning [Genesis 1:3] - which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled - concerning the word of life [Genesis 1:5];
2. for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and declare unto you that everlasting life, which was by the side of the Father [Psalm 2:7. Proverbs 8:30,35.], and was manifested unto us.
3. That which we have seen and heard we declare unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Yeshuwa' Mashiyach.
4. And these things we write unto you, that your joy may be full.
5. This then is the message which we have heard from him, and declare unto you, that YEHVAH is light (Isaiah 60:16), and in Him is no darkness at all.
6. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and are not doing the truth:
7. But if we walk in the light (Psalm 119:105), as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach His Son covereth us from every offence (Matthew 26:28. See this website).
8. If we say that we have not offended, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9. If we confess our offences, He is faithful and just to excuse us our offences (Matthew 6:12. See this website), and to cover us from all unrighteousness.
10. If we say that we have not offended, we make Him a liar, and his word is not in us.
1. Little children, these things I write unto you, that ye offend not. And if anyone offend, we have an advocate with the Father, righteous Yeshuwa' Mashiyach.
2. And he is the covering [Lit. mercy-seat] for our offences: and not for ours only, but also for the offences of all the orderly obedient people (Hebrew: Shama. Greek: kosmos. Acts 21:24).
3. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments [Matthew 28:19, 20. 1 John 3:23]
4. He who says, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5. But whoever keeps his word [Matthew 28:20. See this website], in him truly is the love of YEHVAH Elohiym (1 John 3:23) perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
7. Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning [Matthew 16:16. 28:18. John 20:31. 1 John 3:23].
8. Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
9. He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
10. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is no offence in him.
11. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness (Matthew 10:27. Revelation 16:10), and knoweth not whither he goeth, because the darkness hath blinded his eyes.
12. I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for His name's sake (Daniel 9:19)
13. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him who is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked ['ungodly'] one.
14. I wrote unto you, little children, because ye have known The Father [John 17:3 (a)]. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him who is from the beginning [John 17:3 (b)]. 1 John 1:1). I wrote unto you, young men because ye are strong and the word of YEHVAH (Deuteronomy 18:18) remains in you and ye have overcome the wicked one.
15. Love ye not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16. Because all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it: but the one doing the will of YEHVAH Elohiym [John 6:29. 7:21. 1 John 3:23] remains for ever.
18. Little children, it is the time of the end [Daniel 11:40. Matthew 24:14]: and as ye have heard that the Adversary of Mashiyach (Matthew 24:14,15 Acts 22:8. Revelation 13:3,14) will come, even now there are many adversaries of Mashiyach (Christians. Acts 11:26. Revelation 18:2); whereby we know that it is the time of the end.
19. They went out from us [Acts 9:30. 13:1. Revelation 22:15]; but they were not of us, for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us: but in order that it might be made manifest that they are not all of us.
20. But ye have an anointing from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yeshuwa' is HaMashiyach? He is the adversary of Mashiyach (Psalm 2:2. Matthew 24:15), who denies the Father and the Son.
23. Whosoever denies the Son (Psalm 2:7), the same has not the Father.
24. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning [Matthew 16:16. John 20:31]. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, everlasting life [John 6:47].
26. These things have I written unto you concerning them that lead you astray [Matthew 24:11,24. Revelation 18:2].
27. But the anointing which ye have received from Him abides in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and as it has taught you, remain ye in him.
28. And now, little children, remain in him (1 John 3:23); that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed of him in his presence (Numbers 24:17. Psalm 2:9. Matthew 24:30).
29. If ye know that He is righteous, ye know also that every one that doeth what is right (Matthew 4:17, 23) has become His child (1 John 5;1).
1. Behold, what manner of love the Father has given to us in order that we may be called children of YEHVAH [1 John 5:1]; and we are; therefore the world knows us not, because it knew Him not (Exodus 9:30).
2. Beloved, now we are children of YEHVAH [1 John 5:1] and it was not yet manifested what we shall be: We know that, when manifested, we shall be like him; because we shall see him as he is.
3. And everyone that has this hope on him purifies himself, even as he is pure.
4. Everyone doing sin also does lawlessness and sin is lawlessness.
5. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6. Everyone abiding in him [Matthew 16:16, John 15:4. John 20:31. 1 John 3:23] does not sin: everyone sinning (John 16:9) has not seen him, nor known him.
7. Little children, let no man lead you astray: the one doing what is commanded is righteous [Matthew 4:17, 23. 1 John 3:23] even as he is righteous.
8. The one sinning (John 16:9) is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning (Genesis 1:2) . For this purpose the Son of YEHVAH (Psalm 2:7) was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9. Everyone who is an adopted child [Greek gegennemenos] of YEHVAH [1 John 5:1] does not sin (John 16:9) because His seed remains in him and he cannot sin because he is an adopted child of YEHVAH" [1 John 5:1].
10. By this is made clear the children of YEHVAH and the children of the devil: everyone not doing what is commanded [Matthew 28:19,20 (Hebrew version). John 20:31. 1 John 3:23) is not of YEHVAH; neither is the one who does not love his kindred."
11. Because this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12. Not like Qayin (Genesis 4:8), who was of the evil one, and murdered his kindred. And why did he murder him? Because his own works were evil, and his kindred's righteous.
13. Do not be surprised, my brethren, if the world hates you.
14. We know that we have passed from death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his kindred remains in death.
15. Everyone who hates his kindred is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer has everlasting life remaining in him.
16. By this we have known love, because he laid down his life on behalf of us [Isaiah 53:8. Matthew 15:24]: and we ought to lay down our lives on behalf of the brethren.
17. Whoever has this world's goods, and sees his kindred having a need, and shuts off his pity from him, how remains the love of YEHVAH in him?
18. Little children, let us not love in word, nor in speech; but in deed and in truth.
19. By this we shall know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.
20. Because if our heart blames us, YEHVAH is greater than our heart and knows all things.
21. Beloved, if our heart does not blame us, then we have confidence with YEHVAH.
22. And whatsoever we ask, we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments (1 John 3:23), and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23. And this is His commandment, That we should believe in the name of His Son Yeshuwa' Mashiyach (Matthew 28:19. John 20:31), and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24. And the one keeping His commandments [Matthew 28:19, 20 Hebrew version. 1 John 3:23] remains in Him, and he in Him. And by this we know that He remains in us, by the spirit which He gave to us.
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of YEHVAH: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the spirit of YEHVAH: Every spirit who confesses that Yeshuwa' Mashiyach is come (Hebrew: qarowb. Matthew 4:17) in the flesh is of YEHVAH:
3. And every spirit that confesses not Yeshuwa', is not of YEHVAH: and this is that spirit of the adversary of Mashiyach (Matthew 24:14,15. 1 John 2:18,22), concerning which ye have heard that it should come (Matthew 24:14,15. See this website); and now already it is in the world.
4. Ye are of YEHVAH, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5. They (Acts 11:26. A vision of John 18:2) are of the world: therefore they speak of the world, and the world heareth them.
6. We are of YEHVAH: he that knoweth YEHVAH hears us [John 17:20. Revelation 21:14]; he that is not of YEHVAH does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
7. Beloved, let us love one another: because love is of YEHVAH (Zephaniah 3:17); and every one that loves has become [a child] of YEHVAH, and knows YEHVAH (John 17:3).
8. The one who does not love, knows not YEHVAH; because YEHVAH is love.
9. By this was manifested the love of YEHVAH in us, because YEHVAH sent his only begotten Son into the orderly obedient people (Isaiah 53:8. Matthew 15:24. Acts 21:24) that we might live through him.
10. In this is love, not that we loved YEHVAH, but that He loved us, and sent his Son to be the substitute for our punishments.
11. Beloved, if YEHVAH so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12. No one has seen YEHVAH at any time. If we love one another, YEHVAH remains in us, and His love is perfected in us.
13. By this we know that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because he hath given us of His spirit.
14. And we have seen and bear witness (Acts 1:8) that the Father sent the Son to be saviour of the orderly obedient people (Hebrew: Shama. Isaiah 53:8. Matthew 15:24. Acts 21:24).
15. Whosoever confesses that Yeshuwa' is the Son of YEHVAH (Psalm 2:7), YEHVAH lives in him, and he in YEHVAH.
16. And we have known and believed the love (Zephaniah 3:17) that YEHVAH has toward us. YEHVAH is love; and he that lives in love lives in YEHVAH, and YEHVAH lives in him.
17. By this is our love made perfect, that we may have confidence in the day of judgment: because as he is [hated] (Matthew 10:25. John 15:18. 17:14. 1 John 3:13), so are we in the eyes of the world.
18. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out the fear: because fear has punishment. and the one fearing has not been made perfect in love.
19. We love, because He first loved us.
20. If anyone says: I love YEHVAH, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his kindred whom he has seen, he cannot love YEHVAH Whom he has not seen?
21. And this commandment we have from him [1 John 3:23], in order that he who loves YEHVAH loves his brother also.
1. Everyone who believes that Yeshuwa' (Matthew 1:18,21) is the Mashiyach was brought forth of YEHVAH (1 John 5:1. Yaakob ('James') 1:15]: and every one who loves The Father loves His child.
2. By this we know that we love the children of YEHVAH, when we love YEHVAH, and do His commandments.
3. For this is the love of YEHVAH, that we keep His commandments (1 John 3:23): and His commandments are not a burden.
4. For whoever is brought forth of YEHVAH [1 John 5:1 ('James') 1:15] overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our belief.
5. Who is he that overcomes the world?. Only he who believes that Yeshuwa' (Matthew 1:18,21) is the Son of YEHVAH (Psalm 2:7. Matthew 3:17).
6. This is he who came in water, Yeshuwa' Mashiyach [John 1:31-34]. And the spirit is bearing witness, because the spirit is the truth.
9. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of YEHVAH (Yeremiah 42:5) is greater, because He has borne witness concerning His Son [Matthew 3:17].
10. The one who believes in the Son of YEHVAH has the witness in himself. The one who does not believe YEHVAH has made Him a liar; because he does not believe in the witness that YEHVAH gave concerning His Son [Psalm 2:7. Matthew 3:17].
11. And this is the witness, that YEHVAH has given to us everlasting life, and this life is in His Son [Proverbs 8:35. John 5:26].
12. The one who has the Son has life; and the one who has not the Son of YEHVAH has not life.
13. These things I write unto ye; those who believe in the name of the Son of YEHVAH [1 John 3:23]; that ye may know that ye have everlasting life.
14. And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us:
15. And if we know that He hear us - whatever we ask - we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.
16. If any one see his brother sinning a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask and He shall give life to him, for those not sinning unto death. There is a sin unto death [Proverbs 8:36. John 8:24]: not concerning that do I say he shall ask.
17. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
18. We know that everyone who is brought forth of YEHVAH [1 John 5:1. Yaakob ('James') 1:15] does not sin (John 16:9); but he that is begotten [Psalm 2:7. John 3:16] of YEHVAH preserves him [Yehuda ('jude') 1:1], and the evil one does not touch him.
19. We know that we are brought forth of YEHVAH, and the whole world (Revelation 18:2) lies in the power of the evil one.
20. And we know that the Son of YEHVAH (Psalm 2:7) is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him Who is True (Yeremiah 10:10), and we are in Him Who is True, in His Son Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. He [YEHVAH] is the True Elohiym [Yeremiah 10:10. John 17:3], and Eternal Life [John 5:26].
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Christian "demons" have covered over the fact that the Greek word used for the noun "Eternal" (1 John 5:20) is "Aionios" and always refers to YEHVAH.
The Greek word used in 1 John for the adjective "everlasting" (1 John 1:2 etc) is "aionion" and is used only when referring to Yeshuwa' Mawshiyach "the everlasting life" (1 John 1:2. 2:25. 3:15. 5:11,13).
END OF VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
21. Little children, keep yourselves from the idols [antiyokus, baal yeshu, jesus, christ, serapis, jesus christ, christ jesus, logos, I am, emmanuel, immanuel, trinity, triunity, oneness, jah, jehovah, yah, yehovah, yehovih, yahwah, yahuah, yahweh, yahuwah, yahvah, yahveh, yahovah, yahowah, yashua; yahshua; mary. the cross, masses, wafers, allah, dead popes, evolution etc.].
THE VISION GIVEN TO YOCHANAN
THE BEAST and HIS MARK
Copyright © 2009 DISCIPLES OF YESHUWA' (yéshûa') THE MESSIAH. All Rights Reserved.