THE GOOD NEWS ACCORDING TO MATTHEW
(As translated from the Hebrew)
Important Note: The christ-ian verse 31 is not in the original Hebrew
1. After this Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "The Kingdom of Heaven is like an only Son [Hebrew: adam yachiyd] master in his landlord's house, who was in the morning hiring workmen".
2. "He hired them at one dinar for a day and sent them into his vineyard".
3. "He went out at the third [hour] of the day and saw others standing idle in the market place".
4. "He said to them: 'Go, also you, into my vineyard and that which is of value I will give to you'.
5. "So they went. Then came out again at noon and also at the ninth hour and did the same".
6. "At the eleventh hour he went out also and found others standing and he said to them: 'Why do you stand idle all day?'
7. "They answered him: 'No man has hired us'. So he said to them: 'Go, also, you into my vineyard'.
8. "Evening came to pass and the owner of the vineyard said to him (vs.1) who was appointed over the workmen: 'Call them that I might give to them their wages'. He began with the last and finished with the first".
9. "The last received one dinar".
10. "So the first thought they would receive more, but he gave only a dinar to each of them".
11. "Then the first murmured against the master of the vineyard
12. "saying: 'These last worked one hour and you watered them (Hebrew: shuwb. refresh. Psalm 23:3. 72:6. Yochanon 4:14); as for us, we have worked all the day and the drought (Hebrew: choreb. Yeremiah 50:38).
13. "He answered one of them and said to him: 'My friend, I have done you no injustice. Did I not hire you at one dinar?'
14. 'Take it and go. If I wish to give to this last like you'
15. 'may I not do according to my desire? Do you acknowledge in your thoughts that I am good (Matthew 11:29)?'
16. "So the last (vs. 9) shall be first and the first last:. Many are the invited ones and few are the chosen ones (Matthew 24:24. Yochanon 15: 16-19. Revelation 21:14)".
17. Yeshuwa' drew near to Yerushalem and took his twelve disciples and secretly said to them:
18. "Behold we are going up to Yerushalem and the Son of Man will be delivered over unto the insolent Theologians and priests and they will condemn him to death" (Matthew 26:57-64).
19. "And on the third day they will also deliver him to the heathen (Matthew 27:2) to smite him and make him to cease (Matthew 12:40. See this website}.
20. Then came the wife of Zebediyel with her sons, bowing down [cf. 1 Kings 1:16] and making a request from him.
21. He said to her: "What do you wish?" She said: 'That you command these my two sons to sit the one on your right and the other on your left in your Kingdom'.
22. Yeshuwa' answered them: "You do not know what you are asking. Are you able to endure the suffering and death that I am going to endure?". They said: 'We are able'.
23. Then he said to them: "Drink my cup, but to sit on my left or even my right is not for me to grant to you except to him who is established (cf. Psalm 40:2) before my Father"
24. The ten heard and it was a cause of anger, in their eyes, in regard to the two brothers.
25. Yeshuwa' brought them near to him and said to them: "Know that the princes of the Gentiles have dominion over them and their dominating ones [Matthew 26:1. Revelation 2:6] seek to satisfy their beastly greed [Hebrew: nephesh. Isaiah 56:11. Yehudah ('jude') 1:11,18]".
26. "It will not be so among you, because he who consentedst to be a great man (2 Samuel 3:38. Isaiah 53:12. Matthew 5:19) among you will give water to you (Yochanon 4:17)".
27. "He who among you consentedst to be first will be your servant",
28. "That Prince (Hebrew: Sar. Isaiah 9:5) a son of man did not come that they might serve him, but that he might serve (Revelation 19:10. 22:9) and give himself (Isaiah 53:11. Matthew 26:38) to be a substitute for many [Hebrew: kopher. Isaiah 43:3,4. 53:8,12. Yochanon 15:13].
29. They entered into Yericho and a crowd followed him.
30. Behold two blind men came out beside the road. They heard the noise of the multitude and inquired what this was. It was said to them: 'The Prophet Yeshuwa' from Nazarith (Deuteronomy 18:18. Matthew 2:23. See this website) is coming'. Then they shouted out saying: 'Ben David, have mercy on us'.
32. So Yeshuwa'stopped, called them and said: "What do you want done for ye?"
33. They said: 'That HaAdown [The Sovereign One. Isaiah 1:24] might open our eyes'.
34. Yeshuwa' had pity on them, touched their eyes and said to them: "Your faithfulness has healed you". Immediately they saw, praised EL [The Mighty One (Psalm 150:1. Isaiah 1:24)], and followed him. Then all the people praised EL [The Mighty One [Psalm 150:1. Isaiah 1:24)], because of this.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
1. They drew near to Yerushalem and came to Bethpage on the Mount of Olives, and Yeshuwa' sent two of his disciples.
2. He said unto them: "Go into the fortress which is opposite you and immediately you will find a she-ass and her colt. Untie them and bring them to me".
3. "If a man should say anything to you, tell him the master has need of them and immediately he will let them go."
4. All this was to establish [Hebrew: quwm] the word of the prophet saying:
5. "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion, shout, O daughter of Yerushalem; behold, thy king cometh unto thee, he is righteous, and victorious, humble, and riding upon a she-ass, even upon a colt the foal of a she-ass" [Zechariah 9:9].
6. They went and did as Yeshuwa' commanded them.
7. They brought the she-ass and the colt, and Yeshuwa' rode upon it while the others placed their garments and clothes upon them. Then they made the ascent.
8. Many of the crowd spread out their garments in the road, and others branches from the trees and cast them before him and behind him,
9. calling out saying: "Hosha-na [Save now. Psalm 118:25], saviour of the everlasting ones (Psalm 89:30 (29). Daniel 2:44); blessed is he who comes in the name of YEHVAH [Deuteronomy 18:18,22. Psalm 118:26]; save now our saviour (Judges 3:8. Matthew 1:21), may you be glorified (Isaiah 55:5. Acts 3:13) in Heaven and on Earth (Psalm 72)".
10. It came to pass afterwards, when Yeshuwa' entered Yerushalem, all the city were trembling saying: 'Who is this?'
11. The people said to one another: 'Yeshuwa' the Prophet [Deut. 18:18] from Nazarith (Matthew 2:23) which is in Gilgal' (2 Kings 2:1. 4:29. Matthew 2:22).
12. Yeshuwa' entered the house of YEHVAH and found there those who buy and sell. He overturned the tables of the thieving bankers [Hebrew: mashsha. usurer. Exodus 22:24,25. Psalm 14:5. Nehemiah 5:7] and the seats of those who were selling doves.
13. He said unto them: "It is written: 'My house will be called a house of prayer for all the people' [Isaiah 56:7], but you have made it a cave of robbers'".
14. Then the blind and lame came to him in the temple and he healed them.
15. The insolent (Hebrew: gadowl) Theologians and priests came to see the wonders (Acts 2:22. See this website) which he did. The young children were calling out in the temple saying: "The Son of The Mighty One is commended (Isaiah 55:4. Acts 2:22). The Theologians mocked
16. and said to him: 'Have you not heard what these are saying?' He answered them and said: "I heard them. Have you not read: 'From the mouth of children and babes You have established words [vs 15 above] that give strength [Psalm 8:3,6. 119:28. Job 4:4. Micah 5:3 (4)]".
Important Note: Yeshuwa' Mashiyach received "strength" from the words "established" (vs. 16) by YEHVAH Elohiym and spoken by the young children "The Son of The Mighty One is commended" (vs. 15). "...Halelu YEHVAH" (Psalm 21:27).
17. He left and went out to a poor house [Hebrew: beth chananya] and lay down there and there he was explaining to them the Kingdom of The Mighty One (Daniel 2:44).
18. It came to pass in the morning that he returned to the city hungry.
19. He saw one fig tree joining the way (Jude 1:4) and drew near to it but did not find anything (Matthew 7:19) on it, except branches alone. He said to it: "May fruit never come forth from you". Immediately the fig tree withered away [Isaiah 34:1-4. Matthew 25:41].
20. The disciples saw, were amazed, and said: 'How is it the fig tree withered away immediately?'
21. Yeshuwa' answered and said to them: "If you have belief without doubt, not only to the fig tree will you do, but should you say to this mountain [Christianity with its many fruitless branches. Ezekiel 35:1-15. Revelation 18:2] that it should depart and go (Matthew 25:41), among them it will be done [Isaiah 34:5. Matthew 24:30. 25:41]"
22. "Everthing which you shall ask in prayer while believing, you will receive".
23. He went into the temple to teach and there came unto him the Theologians, the priests and the rulers of the people saying: 'By what power do you work this activity (Hebrew: chayil)?'
24. Yeshuwa' answered them and said to them: "I also will ask you a question and if you tell me I also will tell you by what power I do the work ".
25. "The immersion of Yochanon (Matthew 3) from where was it, from Heaven or from men?". They grieved among themselves saying: 'What will we say. If we say from Heaven, he will say to us: Why did you not believe him?'
26. 'If we say from men, we fear the crowd because all of them believe Yochanon was a prophet.'
27. So they said: 'We do not know'. He said: "Also, I will not tell you by what power I do the work (Acts 2:22)."
28. "What is your opinion? A certain man had two sons; he approached one and said to him: 'Go my son, today, to work in my vineyard'.
29. "He said to him: 'I do not wish to'. But afterward he repented and went".
30. "He said to the other likewise and he answered him: 'Here I am, Sir', but he did not go".
31. "Which of the two did the will of the father?" They said to him: 'The first'. Yeshuwa' said to them: "Truly I say to ye, violent men and harlots will precede you into the Kingdom of Heaven,
32. "because Yochanon came to you in the way of doing the will of Elohiym [Isaiah 40:3] and you did not believe him. There came violent men and harlots and believed him [Matthew 3:3-17] and you saw it and did not turn in repentance. Also afterward you did not repent to believe him. To the one who has ears to hear let him hear in disgrace [Hebrew:cherpah]."
33. At that time Yeshuwa' said to his disciples and to a company of the Yehudiym: "Hear now the parable of the sower. A certain honourable man planted a vineyard (Matthew 20:2), walled it up on every side, built a tower in its midst, and also dug a vat in it, entrusted it to servants, and went to his country".
34. "It came to pass at the time of the gathering of the produce, he sent his servants to those who were working to receive his produce".
35. "But the workers took his servants, struck the first, killed the second, and the third they stoned with stones".
36. "Again he sent many more servants than the first and they did to them likewise".
37. "Finally, he sent them his son saying: 'They will honour my son'".
38. "The workers saw his son and said to one another: 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and we will inherit his estate'.
39. "So they took him, cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him".
40. "Now, when the master of the vineyard comes what will he do to them?"
41. They answered him saying: "As for the wicked ['ungodly'] he will destroy them in misery and his vineyard he will give to other workers who will immediately give to him the portion of his produce."
42. Yeshuwa' said to them: "Have you not read the scripture: 'The stone which the builders rejected is become the chief corner-stone; This is YEHVAH'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes'" [Psalm 118:22,23]?
43. "Therefore I say to ye the Kingdom of Heaven will be torn from ye and given to my people [Hebrew: Goyi. Zephaniah 2:9. Matthew 13:11. Acts 5:32] producing fruit (Acts 2:41. 4:4. 6:7 etc)".
44. "He who falls upon this stone will be cast down; he upon whom it falls will be broken apart (Daniel 2:34-45. Revelation 16:21)
45. The chief priests and the Pharisean faction leaders [Hebrew: parashiym. Matthew 16:6,12] heard his parables and understood that he was speaking in regard to them.
46. They sought to kill him but they feared the crowds to whom he was a prophet (Deuteronomy 18:18,19).
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
1. Yeshuwa' answered and spoke to them again in the words of a parable.
2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a king who made a wedding ceremony"
3. "He sent his servants to those invited to the wedding ceremony, but they refused the invitation [Lit. they would not]".
4. "He again sent other servants saying: 'Tell those who are invited, behold I have prepared a feast, I have killed oxen and fowl, and all is ready (Matthew 10:7. See this website). Come to the wedding ceremony'".
5. "But they scorned and went away, some into the city and some to their businesses".
6. "Others took his servants, abused them, and killed them".
7. "The king heard, his anger was kindled, he cast out those murderers, and burnt their house with fire".
8. "Then he said to his servants: 'The marriage ceremony is ready, but those who were invited (Matthew 20:16) did not see value in it (Matthew 10:37. 19:29)'".
9. "Now, go out unto the roads Matthew 13:4) and all whom you find invite to the marriage ceremony".
10. "His servants went out unto the bruised deceived ones [Hebrew: derekiym. Lit: the trodden ones. Matthew 13:19] and assembled all those who were found, good and bad; so the marriage ceremony was filled with those who were eating".
11. "The king entered to see those who were eating and saw there a man who was not clothed in canopy [Hebrew: chuppah] garments" [Matthew 7:21-23. 25:41. Revelation 2:2. 18:2].
The canopy bearers who attended the bridegrooom and bride at a Hebrew wedding ceremony were the "friends of the father and of the bridegroom" (Matthew 9:15. Yaakob ('James') 2:23) who wore special "garments" to show that they were "chosen by the king the father of the Bridegroom" (Matthew 15:13. 22:1) to carry the portable canopy - underneath which the bridegroom and his bride were standing - and inviting others to join them in the Father's house (Matthew 16:18).
At the wedding ceremony of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach and his Bride [his flock of Hebrew sheep and lambs and disciples], the canopy bearers are his "friends...the twelve chosen ambassadors" [Hebrew: shaluachiym. Matthew 9:15. 10:2. Revelation 21:14).
In this parable (Matthew 22:11-14) the "man who was not clothed in canopy garments" (Matthew 15:13. 22:11) typifies the false 'apostle' 'Paul' and his fellow false 'apostles' and Christ-ian "demons" (Revelation 2:2. 18:2) "secretly crept in" (Jude 1:4) and falsely claiming to be canopy bearers but who "are not planted by The Father" (Matthew 15:13) and therefore "not clothed in canopy garments" (Matthew 15:13. 22:11), which identifies them to be not only "false ambassadors...and evil men..." (Revelation 2:2) but also as enemies (Matthew 13:28,39) of the Father and of His beloved Son Yeshuwa' Mashiyach and his Bride.
END OF HELPFUL NOTE
12. "He said to him: 'My friend how did you come in here without canopy [Hebre: chuppah] garments?' He was silent.
13. "Then the king said to his servants: 'Bind his hands and feet and cast him to the nether most and lowest hell; in that place will be weeping and gnashing of teeth' (Psalm 112:10). Matthew 8:12. 13:42,50. 25:41)".
14. "The invited ones (Matthew 20:13. 22:9) are many and the chosen ones are few [The twelve ambassadors. Matthew 24:24. Yochanon 15:16-19. Revelation 21:14]."
15. Then the Pharisean faction leaders came and took counsel how to trap him in what he said.
16. They sent him some of their disciples with Pharisean faction leaders [Hebrew: parashiym meaning 'separatists'. Matthew 3:7. 4:3] from Horodos saying: 'Rabbi, we know that you are faithful, you faithfully study the way of Elohiym, you fear nothing, and are impartial'.
17. 'Tell us your opinion: Is it right to give tribute to Caesar or not?'
18. He pereceived their deceit and said: "Why do you seek to snare me, profaners ('ungodly ones'. Yeremiah 23:11. Matthew 23:11)?"
19. "Show me a tax coin". They brought to him.
20. He said to them: "Whose likeness and inscription is this?"
21. They said: 'Caesar's'. Then Yeshuwa' said to them: "Return to Caesar that which is Caesar's and to Elohiym that which is Elohiym's".
22. They heard and were amazed. They left him and went away.
23. On that day, the Tsadokian faction leaders [Hebrew: tsadowqiym] and those who do not believe that those who have died are living. They asked him
24. saying: 'Rabbi, Mosheh surely said to us: "When brothers dwell together and one of them dies and has no son, his brother should take his wife to raise up the seed of his brother".
25. 'Behold there were seven brothers among us. The first one took a wife, died without seed and his brother married his wife'.
26. 'Likewise the second and third unto the seventh'.
27. 'After them the woman died'.
28. 'Since she had already belonged to all of them, to which of the seven will she be a wife?'
29. Yeshuwa' answered and said to them: "You err and do not understand the Writings or the power of Elohiym".
30. "In the established [Hebrew: quwm] age, men will not take women nor women men, but they will be like the messengers of Elohiym in Heaven".
31. "Have you not read of the living [Hebrew: chayah] dead ones [Abraham, Yischaq and Yaakob], that YEHVAH spoke to you?, saying":
32. "I, YEHVAH, am The Mighty One of Abraham, The Mighty One of Yischaq, and The Mighty One of Yaakob" [Exodus 3:4-7]. If so, He is not The Mighty One of the dead but The Mighty One of the living [Hebrew: chayah. Matthew 22:23]".
33. The crowds heard and were amazed at his wisdom.
34. When the Pharisean faction leaders saw that the Tsadokian faction leaders [Hebrew: Tsadowqiym. Matthew 16:6,12] had no answer, they charmed their way into fellowship with [Hebrew: chabar] his servants (Jude 1:4] .
35. Then a Theologian asked him, tempting him:
36. 'Rabbi, say that which is a great commanment in the Torah'
37. He said to him: "Thou shalt love YEHVAH your Mighty One with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength" [Deut. 6:5].
38. "This is the first".
39. "The second is like it: "Thou shalt love your neighbour as yourself" [Leviticus 19:18]
40. "Upon these two commandments the whole law hangs and the prophets"
41. The Pharisean faction leaders assembled and Yeshuwa' asked them
THE MESSIAH NOT 'THE SON OF DAVID'
[As falsely taught by 'Paul' and Christian "demons" and present day Jewish 'Rabbi' such as 'Rabbi' Tovia Singer, Outreach Judaism, Jews for Judaism, Aish etc]
42. saying: "What is your opinion concerning haMashiyach, whose son will he be? They said to him: 'The son of David.'
43. He said to them: "How is it that David, by the holy spirit [Matthew 10: 20. See this website], called him saying 'adon (master)' ";
44. "as it is written: 'YEHVAH saith to my master (Hebrew: adoniy) wait for My right hand [Isaiah 48:13] until I make thine enemies your footstool'" [Psalm 110:1]
45. "If David called him 'adon (master)', how is he his son?"
46. They were not able to answer him a word. From then on they feared to ask him anything.
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
1. Then Yeshuwa' spoke to the people and to his disciples
2. saying: "Upon the seat of Mosheh the Pharisean faction leaders [Hebrew: parashiym meaning 'separatists'. Matthew 3:7. 4:3] and the Theologians [Hebrew: chakam. meaning crafty devious idol makers. Isaiah 40:20] have seated themselves".
3. "Now all which he [Mosheh] says to you keep and do, but their [Pharisean faction leaders and Theologians] ordinances (Matthew 15:3) and their works (Matthew 7:23) do not do [Matthew 16:12] because they quote [Mosheh] and do not" (2 Kings 18:12)
4. "and they demand and set forth great burdens not able to be carried by men; but they arrogantly [Hebrew: aph] in their writings are unwilling to remove".
5. "All their actions they do for the sake of appearances; they wear expensive garments and large tassels",
6. "They love to be reclining at the top in the banquet halls, to be in their chief synagogues dwelling houses",
7. "to prostrate themselves in the streets, and to be called Rabbi".
8. "But as for ye, do not desire to be called Rabbi because one is your Rabbi, and all of ye are brothers".
9. "Call no man upon the earth [spiritual] 'father'. One is your Father Who is in Heaven" (Isaiah 64:8. Malakiy 2:10. Matthew 6:8).
10. "Do not be called Rabbi because one is your Rabbi, he is haMashiyach (the Messiah)".
11. "The greatest among you will serve you".
12. "He who exalts himself will be humbled; he who is humbled will be exalted".
13. "Woe to ye Pharisean faction leaders and Theologians [Hebrew: chakam. crafty devious idol makers. Isaiah 40:20]. Profaners ('ungodly ones'. Yeremiah 23:11) of the 'Kingdom of Heaven' in the presence of the children of men; and those who wish to enter ye do not permit to enter".
14. "Woe to ye Pharisean faction leaders and Theologians, Profaners, because ye devour and divide the wealth of certain widows with lengthy sermons; for this ye will suffer a long punishment".
15. "Ye travel around sea and land to bind the heart of one man to your belief and when he is bound he is doubly worse than before".
16. "Woe to ye council of the blind, who say that he who swears by the temple is not obligated, but he who vows by anything which is consecrated to the structure of the temple is obligated to pay",
17. "-mad (Acts 26:24) and blind men (Deuteronomy 28:28), which is greater, the temple or that which is consecrated to the temple?-"
18. "and whoever swears by the altar is not obligated but he who swears that he will make an offering is obligated to give it".
19. "Which is greater, the gift or the altar, the temple or the gift?"
20. "He who swears by the altar swears also by everything which is in it".
22. "He who swears by the throne of Elohiym swears by it and by The One Who sits upon it".
23. "Woe to them; the Theologians and the Pharisean faction leaders; who tithe spearmint and dill and pomegranate, but who rob grapes.
24. "Offspring of blind leaders, who are strict in the portion of the herb but devour [Hebrew: bala] the ripe fruit".
25. "Woe to ye Pharisean faction leaders and Theologians, because ye cleanse cups and bowls on the outside but inside them is full of wickedness ('ungodliness') and uncleanness".
26. "Hovering vultures (Hebrew: rachowph. Matthew 13:4. 24:28), cleanse first that which is inside in order that that which is outside might be pure".
27. "Woe to ye Theologians [Hebrew: chakam. devious idol makers. Isaiah 40:20] and Pharisean faction leaders, Profaners ('ungodly ones'), who are like whitened sepulchers which appear on the outside to be impressive to the children of men, but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and the filthy".
28. "Thus ye appear on the outside to be righteous to the children of men, but within ye are full of corruption and wickedness ('ungodliness')".
29. "Woe to ye Profaners, Pharisean faction leaders and Theologians, because ye build the tombs of the prophets and greviously afflict my sheep [Hebrew: tsowniy. cf. Ezekiel 34:6] the righteous ones" (Psalm 14:5).
30. "Ye say: 'If we had been in the the days of our fathers we would not have destroyed the lives of the prophets'.
31. "In this ye bear witness against yourselves that ye are sons of those who killed the prophets".
32. "Ye behave according to the deeds of your fathers".
33. "Enchanters (Genesis 3:1. Genesis 49:17), seed of vipers (Genesis 49:17. Matthew 3:7. 12:34), how will ye escape the judgment of Gayhinnom [Isaiah 66:24. Yeremiah 19:6. Matthew 23:33. 25:41,46] if ye do not turn in repentance?".
NO BLAME ATTACHED BY YESHUWA' MASHIYACH TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE BUT TO THEIR LEADERS
"For they that lead these people cause them to err; and they that are led by them are destroyed"
[Isaiah 9:15 (16)]
SEE ALSO MATTHEW 27 VERSES 20-25 BELOW
34. ---"At that time Yeshuwa' said to the crowds of the Yehudiym: Because of these [Hebrew: lazoth. Profaners, Pharisean faction leaders and Theologians]; behold I am sending ye proclaimers of the words of YEHVAH [Numbers 11:24. Deuteronomy 18:19. Psalm 12:7 (6). Acts 2:4. Revelation 1:3. 21:14], wise men [Matthew 25:2] and writers [Acts 1:1. 1 Yochanon 1:4. Yaakob ('james') 1:1. Yehudah ('jude') 1:3. Revelation 1:3]. Some of them ye will kill, some of them ye will afflict in your synagogues and ye will pursue from city to city" (Acts 8:1. 9:1 etc). ---
35. "Upon ye [continuation from verse 33] is the blood of every righteous one which has been poured out upon the land, from the blood of Habel [Genesis 4:8] the righteous unto the blood of Zechariah the son of Yehoidai whom ye killed between the temple and the altar" [2 Chronicles 24:20-21].
36. "Truly I say to ye that all these ["proclaimers of the words of YEHVAH, wise men, and writers" vs. 34] will come to this generation";
37. "and to Yerushalem (Acts 2:14); who kills the prophets and removes those who are sent. How many times I wished to gather your children as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings and you [Yerushalem] would not" (Matthew 11:28. 23:13).
38. "Therefore ye will leave your houses desolate" (Matthew 24:17).
39. "Truly, I say unto ye, ye will not see me from now on, until ye will say: 'Barukhe moshiyanu' [Blessed is our saviour. Judges 3:9. 2 Kings 13:5. Isaiah 19:20. Psalm 118:26. Matthew 21:9. 1 Yochanon 4:14]
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
"...I AM CAPTAIN OF THE HOST OF YEHVAH; I AM NOW COME..."
(Yehoshua 5:14. Matthew 16:16)
"...WITH DREADFUL APPEARANCE"
1. It came to pass when Yeshuwa' went out from the temple, as he was going, his disciples drew near to show him the structures of the temple.
2. He said: "You see all these; truly I say to you that all will be destroyed and there will not be left there one stone upon another (Matthew 27:51]".
3. As he sat on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Shimeon, Yaakob and Andreyah asked him secretly: 'When will all these be and what will be the sign when all these matters will take place, or when will they begin and when will be the desolation of the everlasting ones (Daniel 12:4. Matthew 10:22. 1 Yochanon 2:18] and your coming [Numbers 24:17. Matthew 24:27,30,37]?'
4. Yeshuwa' answered them: "Beware lest anyone should lead you astray"
5. "because many will come in my name; saying: 'I AM-HE [Hebrew: ANIY-HUA (Isaiah 48:12) is the Messiah'; and they may lead you astray (Ezekiel 14:11. Matthew 24:4),".
6. "As for you, when you hear of wars and armies (Matthew 24:2. Luke 21:20), beware lest you become foolish, because all this is ready to come, indeed the desolation [Daniel 12:4. Matthew 10:22. 24:3] will not be pleasant [Hebrew: adiyn]".
7. "Nation will rise up against nation and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be great tumults, grevious famine, and earthquake in places".
8. "All of the following will be the beginning of suffering".
9. "At that time (Hebrew: az) they will bind you over for tribulation (Revelation 1:8. 7:14) and will kill you [Acts 9:1. 12:2. 1 Corinthians 5:5 (order of Satan)], and you will become a rebuke to all the peoples because of my name ["Yeshuwa' Mashiyach" Matthew 1:18,21. Acts 4:12. 5:41];
10. "and at that time many will be thrown into confusion [Acts 19:29. Yaakob ('James') 3:16 ), deal treacherously with each other ['there must be factions among you' (1 Corinthians 11:19)], and be enraged among themselves (Acts 15:39);
11. "and false prophets will arise [Acts 13:1. 21:10,11,33 and 1 Corinthians 12:28. See 'Book of Acts' this website] and lead many astray".
12. "When wicked ones ['ungodly men' ('Jude' 1:4)] multiply [45,000+ Christian factions of "demons" (Revelation 18:2)], the love of many will grow faint".
13. "Whoever waits (Matthew 5:4) until the desolator (Matthew 24:3,6,) will be saved".
14. "and will diligently care for (Hebrew: darash. Matthew 28:20) this glad news (Hebrew: Besowrah) of the 'Kingdom of Heaven' in all the Land of Israel [Hebrew: haerets] for a witness concerning me (Acts 1:8. 2:36); [ruling in judgment] over all the Gentile nations [Hebrew: al kal gowyim. Numbers 24:17. Psalm 2:8-12. Revelation 12:5. 19:15]; and then the desolator (Hebrew: kalah. Daniel 9:26,27) will come (Acts 22:6-9. Revelation 12:13. 13:1-18)"
15. "This is Antiyokus [Book of the Hasmoneans Hebrew version 1:10. See this website] and this one is the abomination which causes desolation [Hebrew: shamem. Antiyokus a.k.a. 'jesus christ'. Daniel 11:31. 12:11. Revelation 17:8]; which was spoken of by Daniel; standing in the land of The Holy One (Isaiah 14:25. Yeremiah 7:12. Daniel 11:16). Let the one who reads understand [Daniel 9:23] "
IMPORTANT NOTE: Antiyokus, was fatally wounded in the Maccabbean war and; as prophesied by Yeshuwa' Mashiyach; his evil spirit lived again in the Christian idol 'jesus christ' (Revelation 17:8-11). Just as the followers and worshippers of Antiyokus 'Epiphanes - god manifest' persecuted and sought to destroy the Hebrew people and their holy land: so likewise the followers and worshippers of "the beast"(Revelation 17:11) 'jesus christ-god manifest' have for 2,000 years persecuted and sought to destroy the Hebrew (Jews) people and their holy land of Yisrael and corrupt their scriptures.
16. "Then those who are in Yudea [Acts 8:1], let them flee to the hills".
17. "He who is upon the house, let him not come down to take anything out of his house".
18. "He who is out in the field, let him not turn back to take his garment".
19. "Alas for those who are pregnant and for those who nurse children in those days".
20. "Pray ye for strength [Hebrew: le el], that ye will not be running away, [or] in hiding; but [will be] in this your place [Hebrew: shebeth. 2 Samuel 23:7 (8). Acts 8:1,14]".
21. "Because then there will be great tribulation [Luke 21:25. Revelation 1:8. 7:14] which has not been from the choosing of the everlasting ones (Exodus 19:5. Deuteronomy 14:2. Psalm 89:30 (29). Amos 3:2. Ezekiel 20:5. Daniel 12:1. Enoch 90:16. See this website) until now, and as will not be.".
22. "Except those days were few, no flesh would be saved [Matthew 24:13]; but for the sake of the chosen [twelve ambassadors. Matthew 10:2. Revelation 21:14] those days will be few (Acts 9:31)".
23. "At that time, if an adversary (Hebrew: iysh. Genesis 4:1. Esther 7:6) should say to you: 'I have seen the Messiah' (Acts 9:27. 1 Corinthians 15:8) or 'for the name' (Hebrew: lashem. Acts 21:13) do not believe him".
24. "Because false anointed ones [Hebrew; mashiyachiy. Revelation 2:2. 'he that hath anointed us is god' (2 Corinthians 1:21)] and false prophets (Matthew 24:11) will arise and they will ascribe signs and great wonders [Acts 15:12. 2 Corinthians 12:12], so that if it can be they will come to lead the chosen astray ["...saying: Let us go after other gods...(cf. Deuteronomy 6:14. 7:4)" such as 'yeshu'; 'jesus'; 'christ'; 'jesus christ'; christ jesus'; 'serapis'; 'antiyokus'; 'lord jesus'; 'trinity'; 'triunity'; 'I am'; 'logos'; 'emmanuel'; 'immanuel'; 'jehovah'; 'yehovah'; 'yahovah'; 'yahowah'; 'yehovih'; 'jah' ; 'yah'; ''yahvah'; 'yahveh'; yahuah'; 'yahuwah' 'yahweh'; 'yahwah'; 'yashua'; 'yahshua'; 'yahuwshua'; 'yahshuwah'; ''oneness'; god'; 'baal'; 'lord'; etc. Deuteronomy 7:4. 11.16. 13:1,2. Matthew 24:4,5,24. 1 Yochanon 2:18,22]"
25 (26). "If they [vs,24. Christian "demons" (Revelation 18:2)] should say to you: 'Lo he [the adversary. vs 23] was in the wilderness ['in the wilderness' [2 Corinthians 11:26) ], do not ye go forth (Yeremiah 6:25), and: 'Lo he was in the inner rooms ['in prisons' (2 Corinthians 11:23. boasts of the devil and false apostle 'Paul')]; do not ye turn aside [Hebrew: aman. Matthew 5:25. 24:4]".
26 (25). "Behold! I tell you before it happens".
27. Again Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "As the lightning goes forth in the east and is seen in the west, so will be the coming that Laban prophesied of the Man [Numbers 24:17. Matthew 24:3,30,37]".
28. "Wherever the corpse (Revelation 11:8,9), there will be gathered the vultures [Psalm 14:4. Matthew 13:4. 23:26. Revelation 18:2]".
29. "At that time, after those days [Matthew 24:21-25], the sun [YEHVAH Elohiym. Psalm 84:12] will be caused to darken [by the false prophet 'Paul' and christ-ian demons. Revelation 6:12. See this website], the moon will not give its light [Isaiah 13:10. Yoel 3:4 (2:31)], the princely messengers [Hebrew: kowkabiym. The seers and prophets] will be cast down from their heavenly offices [Daniel 8:10], and the army of Heaven (The Jews. Daniel 4:35) will be wandering among the nations (Hebrew: nadad. Hosea 9:17)".
30. "Then will be seen among the desolators [vs. 15. Hebrew: shamem] the sign that Laban prophesied of the Man [Numbers 24:17. (Laban - Balaam cf. Genesis 31:24. Numbers 22:20). Psalm 80:18 (17)] and all the families of the earth (Amos 3:2) will weep and will see the Son of Man in the water carriers of Heaven [Daniel 7:13. Isaiah 44:3. Matityah 18:20. 26:64. Acts 5:32. Revelation 1:7] with a great army and with dreadful appearance [Psalm 2:9. Matthew 25:41] ".
THAT YESHUWA' MASHIYACH HAS COME
"I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh; there shall walk forth a Prince [Hebrew: kowkab] out of Yaakob, and a Sceptre [Hebrew: shebet. rod of judgement] shall rise out of Yisrael, and shall smash through the regions of Moab [Muslims], and break down all the sons of a [Christ-ian] substitute [SATAN. Hebrew: sheth. 'antiyokus'; 'baal yeshu'; 'yeshu notsry'; 'jesus nazarene'; 'jesus'; 'christ'; 'serapis'; 'jesus christ'; 'christ jesus'; 'lord jesus'; 'logos'; 'emmanuel'; 'immanuel'; 'I am'; 'trinity'; 'triunity'; 'oneness'; 'jehovah'; 'yehovah'; 'yahovah'; 'yahowah'; yehovih'; 'jah'; 'yah'; 'yahwah'; 'yahweh'; 'yahuah'; yahuwah'; 'yahvah'; 'yahveh'; 'yeshu'; 'yashua'; 'yahshua'; 'yahshuwah'; 'yahuwshua'; 'god'; 'lord'; 'mary'; 'the cross'; 'masses'; 'wafers'; 'dead popes'; 'allah', 'evolution' etc. Matthew 24:14,15]"
31. "He will send his messengers with a trumpet and with a great shout to gather his elect ones [The Jews and Disciples of Yeshuwa' and the humble of spirit (Isaiah 44:1. Acts 10:35)] from the four spirits (Hebrew: ruwach) of the desolators [Hebrew: shamem. Matthew 24:15] from one end of the desolators [Hebrew: shamem. Daniel 11:16, 31. 12:11. Matthew 5:19. 24:15] unto the other. [From Babylon (Iraq); Persia (Haman. Present day Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, Russia etc); Syria (Antiyokus Epiphanes); Babylon the Great (Antiyokus Epiphanes a.k.a. jesus christ. Christian countries etc). See 'The Mark of the Beast' in this website].
32. "From the fig-tree [Hosea 9:10. Yeremiah 24:1-8] learn the parable; when you see its branches and leaves sprouting [Acts 1:6."Restoring of the kingdom to Yisrael". May 14 1948 CE. 5 Iyyar 5708. Declaration of The State of Israel] you know burning [Hebrew:kiy. Isaiah 3:24] is at hand"
33. "for the faction-makers [Matthew 16:18. Acts 15:39. Jude 19. (1 Corinthians 11:19)]",
34. "Truly I say to you: that generation (Psalm 14:5. Matthew 24:32) will not pass away until all these things shall be done".
35. "The heavens and the earth will pass away (Isaiah 65:17). Revelation 21:1;".
36. "but of that day or that time, there is no one who knows, not even the messengers of Heaven, but The Father only (Acts 1:6)".
37. Again Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "As in the days of Noah so will it be by his power [Lit. by his right hand. vs. 30], that Laban prophesied of the Man [Numbers 24:17. Matthew 24:3,27,30]".
38. "Just as before the flood, they were eating, drinking, being fruitful and multiplying until the day when Noah entered the ark".
39. "They did not know until the flood came upon them and destroyed them; so will be the coming (Matthew 24:3) of the Son of Man [Psalm 2:9. Matthew 8:20. Revelation 12:5] ".
40. "Then if there shall be two ploughing in a field, one righteous and the other ungodly, the one will be taken ["take you unto myself...marriage" (Matthew 25:10. Yochanon 14:3. Revelation 19:9)] and the other left".
41. "Two women will be grinding at a mill; one will be taken ["take you unto myself...marriage" (Yochanon 14:3. Revelation 19:9)] and the other left. This is because the messengers at the desolation of the everlasting ones (Matthew 24:3) will remove the stumbling blocks from the everlasting ones [Psalm 89:30 (29). Daniel 2:44. Matthew 16:16. See this website document 'Corruptions of Scripture'] and will separate the righteous (Psalm 14:5. Matthew 23:35) from the wicked ('ungodly')".
42. Then Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "Therefore watch with me (Isaiah 21:6-12) because you do not know at what hour your master is coming".
43. "This you know; if one knew at what hour the thief [Yochanon 10:1,10. Jude 1:4) was coming, he would watch and not leave his house to the enchanter [Hebrew: chabar. Matthew 8:1,18. See this website]".
44. "So you should be prepared, because you do not know at what hour a son of man [Psalm 146:3. Job 25:6. Isaiah 51:12. Matthew 24:27. Yehudah ('Jude'] 1:4] is going to come".
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The "thief...the enchanter...a son of man" (Matthew 24:43,44) refer to Satan ('jesus christ') and the devil and false prophet 'Paul' and his fellow Christian "DEMONS" (Revelation 18:2).
45. "What do you think of the faithful and wise servant (Matthew 13:52) whose master places him over his little ones (Matthew 25:40); to give food in their time?".
46. "Happy is that servant whose master will command him, doing thus when he comes".
47. "Truly I say to you that he will place him over His little ones (1 Yochanon 5:1)".
48. "But if that servant should be evil (Revelation 2:2) and say in his heart: my 'lord' is late in coming'",
49. "and should begin to beat the servant of his master and should eat and drink with the vile ones (Hebrew: zalal. Isaiah 46:6. Revelation 18:2)",
50. "his master will come (Micah 1:5. Zephaniah 1:14. Matthew 25:19) in a day for which he does not wait (Matthew 24:13) and at a time which he does not know (Acts 1:6)".
51. "He will divide him (Daniel 2:41. 11:4. Matthew 12:25,26. Acts 15:39) and place his portion with the Profaners ('ungodly'); in that place will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Psalm 112:10. Matthew 8:12. 13:42,50. 22:13. 25:41)".
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
1. Again Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "The Kingdom of Heaven is like ten virgins who took their lamps and went forth to meet a bridegroom and a bride".
2. "Five of them were conceited fools (Hebrew: atsel. Proverbs 26:16) and five of them were alert and wise".
3. "The five foolish brought their lamps, but they brought no oil with them".
4. "The wise brought oil in their vessels with their lamps".
5. "The bridegroom waited and behold all of them waited and toiled".
6. "It came to pass at midnight that behold a voice was heard: 'LOOK! THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING! COME YE OUT TO MEET HIM (Revelation 18:4)'".
7. "Then as the virgins [vs.4] who were abiding [Hebrew: luwn. Lit. standing firm (Matthew 7:13)] came and trimmed their lamps [by cutting out and burning Satan's writings of the false prophet 'Paul' and his fellow christian "demons" (Revelation 18:2)],
8. "the foolish virgins said to the wise: 'Give us some of your oil because our lamps have gone out'".
9. "The wise answered saying: 'Go now to those who sell (Proverbs 23:23. Matthew 13:12,31. James 4:13. Revelation 13:17. See this website) and buy for yourselves because there is not enough oil for us and for you; we fear that we would be without it"
10. "It came to pass when they went to buy [Matthew 13:12,31. Revelation 13:17), the bridegroom came; those who were prepared (Matthew 4:17,23. 19:29. Revelation 19:7) went with him into the marriage ceremony and the gate (Matthew 7:13,14) was closed".
11. "Afterwards, the foolish came and called to the gate saying: 'Our ADOWN (Matthew 7:21,22. 25:44. See this website) open for us'".
12. "He answered them: 'Truly I say to you, I do not know who you are (Matthew 7:23. 'Luke' 12:9)'".
13. "Be careful, therefore, because you do not know the day nor the hour when the bridegroom will come".
14. Again Yeshuwa' told his disciples another example: "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a man going into a far country; he called his servants and dispersed to them his treasure".
15. "To one he gave five coins of gold (Revelation 3:18), to the second he gave two coins of gold and to the third one; he gave to each one according to his ability. Then he went on his journey".
16. "The one who received five coins of gold went and uncovered [Hebrew. ruwach. wind. Lit. winnowed to make clearly understood] five others".
17. "Likewise the one who received two, went and uncovered [Lit. winnowed to make clearly understoosd. Matthew 25:16] two others".
18. "But he who received the one went, spied out [Hebrew: chaphar. Job 39:27-29. Matthew 13:31. See this website] in the land of Yisrael [Hebrew: erets] and secretly covered over [Hebrew: taman. Matthew 10:26] the treasure of his master".
19. "After many days the master of those servants came (vs. 31) and sought from them an accounting of the treasure".
20. "The one who received five coins of gold drew near and said to him: my master [Hebrew: adowniy. Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Psalm 110:1] you gave to me five coins of gold and behold, for you, are five others which I have uncovered [Lit. winnowed to make clearly understood. Matthew 25:16]".
21. "His master said to him: 'Truly you are a good and faithful servant. Because you have been faithful with a little, I will appoint you over much; enter into the joy of your master (Matthew 25:34. Yochanon 14:3,11)'.
22. "Also the one who received two coins of gold drew near and said: 'My master [Hebrew: adowniy. Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Psalm 110:1] you gave to me two coins of gold; here are two others which I have uncovered [Lit. winnowed to make clearly understood. Matthew 25:16]'".
23. "His master said to him: 'Truly you are a good and faithful servant (Revelation 22:9). Because you have been faithful with a little, I will appoint you over much; enter into the joy of your master".
24. "Then he who had received the one drew near and said: 'My master I know that you are fierce [Hebrew: az] and hard to serve and that you reap what you did not sow and gather what you did not scatter'.
25. 'So from dread of you I went and secretly covered over [Hebrew: taman. Matthew 13:25] your coin of gold and behold you have what is yours'".
26. "His master answered and said: 'Wicked ['ungodly'] and conceited [Hebrew: atsel. Proverbs 26:16. verse 2 above] servant, since you know that I reap what I did not sow and gather what I did not scatter',
27. 'therefore, you should have given my wealth to my appointed ones [Hebrew:shalach], so that at my coming I would have received what is mine from winnowing".
28. "Therefore, take from him the coin of gold and give it to the one who uncovered five coins of gold".
29. "To the one who has it will be given, but to the one who does not have that which was intended for him will be taken from him".
30. "As for the conceited (Proverbs 26:16. Matthew 25:2) servant (vs. 26), cast him into the darkness (Genesis 1:2. Revelation 16:10) of the lowest places, there shall be for him weeping and gnashing of teeth (Psalm 112:10. Matthew 8:12. 13:42,50. 22:13. 24:51. 25:41)".
31. Again Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "When the Son of Man comes in his appearance [Numbers 24:17. Matthew 24:27,30,37] with his messengers then he will sit upon the throne of his glory".
32. "All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them as the shepherd separates the sheep and the goats".
33. "He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left".
THE MARRIAGE OF YESHUWA' MASHIYACH AND HIS TWELVE AMBASSADORS AND DISCIPLES
"...HIS BRIDE HAS MADE HERSELF READY"
(A vision of John 19:7)
34. "Then he will say to those on his right: 'Enter blessed ones, blessed of my Father, and enjoy [Hebrew: yarash. Matthew 19:29] for yourselves the Kingdom of Heaven (Matityah 4:17,23) prepared (Matityah 11:3) for ye from ancient creation (Genesis 1:3. Psalm 2:7. Proverbs 8:22-30) until now'".
35. "Because I was hungry and you gave me to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me to drink, I was a wayfarer and you took me in",
36. "naked and you clothed me, sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me".
37. "Then the righteous (Psalm 14:5. Matthew 13:17. Acts 10:22) will answer: 'O our master, when did we see you hungry and satisfied you, thirsty and gave you to drink'",
38. 'a wayfarer and took you in, naked and clothed you',
39. 'sick and visited you, in prison and came to you?'
40. "The king [Micah 5:1. Matthew 2:2. 27:37] will answer and say to them: 'Truly I say to you that everytime you did it to one of these poor little ones like these (Matthew 10:42. 18:6,10), you did it to me'".
THE DAMNATION OF THE FALSE PROPHETS 'PAUL' AND 'MUHAMMAD' AND THEIR CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM DEMONS
41. "Also he will say to those on his left: 'Depart from me ye cursed ones [ "...the people of My curse..." Isaiah 34:5. Matthew 21:21] and go into everlasting fire (Isaiah 66:24. Matthew 13:42,50. 22:13), in the place prepared for ye, with Satan and his messengers'",
42. "because I was hungry and you did not give me to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me to drink",
43. "I was a wayfarer and you did not take me in, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me".
44. "Then they also will answer and say to him: 'When did we see you O our ADOWN (Matthew 25:11), hungry, thirsty or a wayfarer, naked, sick, or in prison and were not with you serving you?'"
45. "He will answer them and say: 'I say to you that whenever you did not do this to one of these poor little ones like these you did not do it to me'".
46. "Then these will go into everlasting abhorrence but the righteous ones into everlasting life" [Daniel 12:2].
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
1. It came to pass when Yeshuwa' finished speaking all these things, he said to his disciples:
2. "Do you not know that after two days will be the Pesach and the Son of Man will be delivered into the hands of the Yehudiym for the beam".
3. Then the rulers of the priests and the dominating ones [Matthew 20:25. Revelation 2:6] of the people were gathered together in the court of the chief priest whose name was Caiaphas.
4. They took counsel together to seize Yeshuwa' by craftiness and to kill him.
5. But they said it should not be at the feast lest there be a tumult among the people.
6. It came to pass when Yeshuwa' was in Cephar-hananyah in the house of Simon the leper (cf 'Luke' 7:44),
7. a woman drew near to him with a flask of precious ointment and she poured it upon his head and he turned back to the table.
8. But this 'waste' was very displeasing to them.
9. 'It would have been possible to have sold it for a great price and to have given it to the poor'.
10. Yeshuwa' who knows everything in regard to any matter done, said to them: "Are you making accusation against this woman? Truly she has performed a good and wonderful deed toward me".
11. "Because the poor will live with you always, but I will not be with you always".
12. "Her placing this on my body refers to my burial".
13. "Truly I say to you, everywhere this Besorah [Glad Tidings] is proclaimed in all of the everlasting Kingdom (Psalm 89:30 (29). Matthew 16:16), that which she has done will be said in my memory".
14. Then one of the Twelve, whose name was Yehudah from Kerioth (Matthew 10:4) went to the chief priests.
15. He said: 'What will you give me that I should deliver Yeshuwa' over to you?' They settled with him for thirty pieces of silver.
16. From then on he sought a context for delivering him over.
17. On the first day of the festival of unleavened bread the disciples came to Yeshuwa' saying: 'Where shall we prepare for you to eat the Pesach?'
18. He said to them: "Go into the city to a certain man who will be willing in his heart to do so and say to him: 'Thus says the Rabbi, my time is near; with you I will keep the Pesach (Passover. Exodus 12:48) with my disciples'".
19. The disciples did as Yeshuwa' commanded them; and they prepared the Pesach.
20. It came to pass at the time of evening, he was sitting for a meal with his twelve disciples.
21. As they were eating he said to them: "I say to you that one of you will inform against me".
22. They were very sad and spoke each one to him saying: 'Master is it I?'
23. He answered them: "He who dips his hand with me in the dish, will sell me". All of them were eating from one dish. Therefore, they did not recognize him; because if they had recognized him they would have destroyed him.
24. Yeshuwa' said to them: "Truly that son of man goes as it is written concerning him (Psalm 41:10); alas for that man by whose actions the Son of Man will be delivered up [vs. 46]. It would be easier for him [Yehudah], for that man [Yeshuwa'] not to have been born".
25. Yehudah (vs. 14), who sold him, answered and said to him: 'Rabbi shall I [do] this?'. He said "You have spoken" [vs. 15].
26. They were eating and Yeshuwa' took bread, blessed, divided it, gave it to his disciples and said: "Take and eat; it typifies my body",
27. He took the cup [of wine], gave praise to his Father, gave it to them, and said: "Drink from this, all of you".
28. "This typifies my blood, of the new covenant [Yeremiah 31:30-33], which will be poured out for the sake of many (Isaiah 53:8,12. Matthew 20:28) to be a covering [Lit. ark-cover] of offences [Hebrew kapporeth avonot. Exodus 25:17. 37:6].
29. "I say to you, I will not drink henceforth, from the fruit [Matthew 9:17. Revelation 22:2. See this website] of this vine [Yochanon 15:5], until that day when I drink it, new [Job 29:20. Matthew 9:17] with you, in the Kingdom of Heaven".
30. They departed and went out to the Mount of Olives.
31. Then Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "Come, all of you, fall away because of me tonight because it is written: "Strike the shepherd and the sheep shall be scattered" [Zechariah 13:7. Daniel 9:26. See 'Prophet Daniel' this website]
32. "After my resurrection from death (Hosea 6:2. Daniel 12:1), I will be revealed to you in Galilee (Matthew 28:10)".
33. Shimeon answered and said to him: 'If all of them fall away because of you, I will never fall away'.
34. Yeshuwa' said to him: "Truly I say to you, this night before the cock-crow you will deny me three times".
35. Shimeon said to him: 'If it is arranged for me to die with you, I will not deny you'. Likewise all the disciples said to him.
36. Then Yeshuwa' came with them to the village of Geshemoniym and said: "Please wait ye [here] while I go over there and pray"
37. He took Shimeon and the two sons of Zebedeel and began to be sad and troubled.
38. Then he said to them: "My soul [Isaiah 53:11. Matthew 20:28) is in extreme anguish even to death; support me and watch with me".
39. He slowly went forward a little, fell on his face, prayed and said: "If it could be, remove, I pray, this cup from me. Although not as I will, but be according to Your will".
40. He came to his disciples and found them sleeping. He said to Shimeon: "So you are unable to watch with me one hour?"
41. "Watch and pray lest you enter into temptation (Matthew 6:13) because; truly the spirit is ready to go to Him; see ye (Hebrew: re'u. Isaiah 6:9 etc] the flesh is weak and sick (vs. 37,38,39,42)".
42. He went again to pray saying: "If You are not able to remove this cup except I should drink it, let it be done according to Your will".
43. Afterwards he returned and found them sleeping because their eyes were heavy.
44. He left them and went to pray a third time according to the first words.
45. Then Yeshuwa' came, wallowing in his blood [Hebrew: galal. 2 Samuel 20:12. Luke 22:44], to his disciples and said to them: "Sleep and be at rest; behold the time is come when the Son of Man will be delivered into the hand of sinners".
46. "Arise, let us go, for look! he who will deliver me up [vs. 25] is near".
47. While he was speaking, behold Yehudah from Kerioth, one of his twelve disciples, came. With him was a large crowd with swords and whips sent from the chief priests and the princes of the people.
48. He who delivered him up him had given them a sign: 'Whomsoever I kiss is the one whom you are to arrest'.
49. Immediately he drew near to Yeshuwa' and said to him: 'Shalom Rabbi'; then he kissed him.
50. Yeshuwa' said to him: "My friend (Psalm 41:10), what have you done?" They came. stretched out their hand against him and arrested him.
51. Behold, one who was with Yeshuwa' stretched out his hand, drew his sword, struck one of the servants of the priests, and cut off his ear.
52. Yeshuwa' said to him: "Return your sword to its sheath, for those who fashion [Hebrew: saraph.Lit. burn in the fire] the sword will fall by the sword".
53. "Do you not understand that I can meet my enemies and indeed there will be for me at once more than twelve legions of angels".
54. "But how will the Scriptures be accomplished [Hebrew: male]? Because thus it is intended to be done".
55. Afterwards Yeshuwa' said to the crowd: "As if we were thieves, have you come to take me with swords and whips? Was I not with you every day in the temple teaching you without you hindering me?"
56. "Surely all this was done because the writings of the Prophets were being accomplished [Hebrew: male]". Then all his disciples left him and fled.
57. They led Yeshuwa' to the house of Caiaphas the high priest. Then all the scribes and Pharisean faction leaders were gathered together.
58. Shimeon was following him at a distance unto the house of the high priest. He entered the house and sat near the craftsmen until he should see the end.
59. The chief priests and the Pharisean faction leaders were consenting to false witnesses against Yeshuwa' in order to put him to death.
60. But they did not find even one, though they provided many false witnesses against Yeshuwa'. Finally two false witnesses came forward
61. saying: 'This one said I have the power to destroy the temple of The Mighty One and after three days to repair it'.
62. The high priest arose and said to him: 'Do you not answer anything against the testimony that these are bearing against you?'
63. But Yeshuwa' answered not a word. The high priest said to him: 'I adjure you by the Living EL (Yeremiah 10:10) that you tell us if you are Mashiyach (Messiah), the Son of EL [Psalm 2:7. Matityah 3:17]?'
64. Yeshuwa' answered him: "Thou sayest. And furthermore I say to ye, ye have yet to see the Son of EL waiting for the right hand of the power of EL [Psalm 110:1] coming in the water carriers of Heaven [Psalm 72:6. Isaiah 44:3. Daniel 7:13. Matthew 16:28. 18:20. 24:30. Acts 2:1-47. 5:32. Revelation 1:7]".
65. Then the high priest tore his garments and said: 'This one blasphemed the judge [Hebrew: elohiym. Isaiah 40:3. Matityah 3:3. Acts 10:42. See this website]. What need do we have for other witnesses? And [also] behold all of you have heard how he blasphemed The Mighty One [Hebrew: HaEL. 1 Kings 21:10 "...Elohiym and the king..."].
66. 'What do you think can be done?' They answered: 'He is guilty of death' .
67. Then they spat on his face and struck him on the back, and others slapped him in the face
68. saying: 'Tell us Mashiyach, who struck you?'.
69. Shimeon was standing at the entrance of the courtyard, and there came near to him a maid who said to him: "Were you not present with Yeshuwa' the Galilean?"
70. Shimeon lied to her before all and said to her: "Woman I do not know what you are saying".
71. When he passed through the gate another maid saw him and said to those who were standing there: 'This man was present with Yeshuwa' in Nazarith(Matthew 2:23)'.
72. Again he denied Yeshuwa' with an oath that he did not know him.
73. After a little while, those who were standing in the courtyard drew near to Shimeon and said to him: 'You are from this prophet's group; it is clear from your speech you are one of them'.
74. Then he began to deny and to swear that at no time had he known him. Immediately the cock crowed.
75. Shimeon remembered what Yeshuwa' had said to him, that before the crowing of the cock he would deny him three times. Then he went outside and wept with bitterness of soul.
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
1. It came to pass in the morning all the chief priests and elders took counsel against Yeshuwa' that they should surely put him to death.
2. They led him bound to the house of Poiytats Pilat who was treasurer [Hebrew: gizbar].
3. When Yehudah from Kerioth saw that he had been judged, he began to turn in repentance. He returned the thirty denarius to the high priest and to the elders of the people.
4. He said: 'I have sinned because I have shed innocent blood'. But they said to him: 'What is that to us? You see to it'.
5. He threw the coins into the temple. He came to himself [cf 'Luke' 15:17] and was overtaken by a pang of sorrow [Hebrew: chebel] and much choking vomit [Hebrew: talah awtsemu].
6. When the chief priests received the coins they said: 'It is not possible for us to place these coins in the temple because they are the fruit of blood since they were given for the blood of Yeshuwa'.
7. So they took counsel and gave them for a field of a certain potter of clay, that they might put (Hebrew: gabar) sojourners there.
8. Therefore that field is called Ohel Dam [meaning: Tent (of) Blood] unto this day.
9. Then was performed [Hebrew: shalam] the word of Zechariah the prophet: "And I said to them: 'If it is good in your eyes, make out my wages, but if not, forbear'. So they weighed for my hire thirty pieces of silver'. And YEHVAH said unto me: "Cast it into the potter..." [Zechariah 11:12,13] - this is that man who forms clay -
10. as ADONAY commanded [cf Zechariah 11:13).
11. Yeshuwa' was standing before Pilat who asked him: 'Are You the king of the Yehudiym?' Yeshuwa' said: "Thou sayest."
12. When Yeshuwa' was harassed by the chief priests and elders of the congregation (Matthew 16:21) in regard to some word which they spoke against him, he did not reply.
13. Pilat said to Him: 'Do You not see how much testimony there is against you?'
14. But Yeshuwa' did not answer him a word and Pilat was exceedingly amazed by this.
15. On the day of the honoured feast of Pesach, it was their custom for the treasurer of the city to give to the people one of the prisoners whom they wished.
16. Pilat had in custody one who was almost crazy: his name was Barabbas. Taken in a case of murder, he had placed him in the dungeon.
17. When they were gathered together Pilat said to them, 'Which of these do you wish that I should release, Barabbas, or Yeshuwa' who is called Mashiyach?'
18. This was because Pilat knew that due to hatred without cause [Psalm 35:19] he had been taken.
19. While he was sitting on the throne, his wife sent to him a messenger, saying: 'I implore you that in no matter should you speak a word against this righteous man because in this night I have suffered many things in a vision because of him.'
NOT ALL OF THE JEWS PRESENT AT HIS TRIAL CALLED FOR THE DEATH OF YESHUWA' MASHIYACH
CONTRARY TO CHRISTIAN DEMON LEADERS LIES.
EVIL MESSIANIC JEWS; KJV; DOUAY-RHEIMS etc CHANGED THE BLESSED WORDS "ENOUGH OF THE CONGREGATION " (vs. 25) TO INSTEAD READ 'all of the people' [Messianic; Kjv; ;Douay-Rheims etc]
[SEE VERSES 20-25]
20. The chief priests and religious elders gathered together people (Matthew 23:35) who would ask for Barabbas and that Yeshuwa' might die.
21. Pilat shouted at them: 'Which of them do you wish that we should release.?' They said: 'Barabbas.'
22. Pilat said to them, 'If so, what shall I do with Yeshuwa' who is called Mashiyach?' They all [vs. 20] answered that he should be hanged [Acts 5:30].
23. Pilat said to them: 'What evil has he done?' Then they vigourously cried out: 'let them hang him', 'let them hang him', 'let them hang him'
24. Pilat, when he saw that he had no power to resist and was unable to make any peace with them [Matthew 23:34. 27:20. The Profaners ['ungodly'], Pharisean faction leaders and the Theologians], before a great dispute among the congregation might arise because of this, took water and washed his hands before the congregation and said: 'I am clean of them (Matthew 23:29, 34. 27:20. The Profaners, Pharisean faction leaders and the Theologians). Ye be careful which [vs. 17 and 21] ye will execute' [Hebrew: asah].
25. Enough [Hebrew: kol] of the congregation (Matthew 27:24) answered and said: 'His blood will be upon us and upon our seed' (Matthew 16:21. 23:34,35,36. 27:20. See above).
26. And therefore he released Barabbas, and delivered to them Yeshuwa' for beating and affliction that they might hang him (Acts 5:30).
27. Therefore the horsemen of the court (Matthew 26:3) took Yeshuwa' under guard and came together before a great company of many people.
28. They clothed Yeshuwa' with silk garments and covered him with a greenish silk shroud.
29. They made a crown of thorns, and placed it on His head, and set a reed in his right hand and were bowing down mocking him [saying]: 'Shalom be upon you king of the Yehudiym.'
30. They spat in His face, and took the reed and struck his head.
31. When they had mocked him, they stripped the shroud from him, dressed him in his own clothes, and gave orders to hang him (Acts 5:30).
32. As they were going out from the city, they met a man whose name was Shimeon the Kanaanite. They compelled him to carry the beam.
33. They came to a place called Gulgota ['Skull Hill' situated immediately outside the 'Shechem Gate'; also known as the 'Damascus Gate'; of the 'Old City' of Jerusalem. See our 'Links' document)]
34. and gave Him wine mixed with gall. But when he began to drink he tasted it and would not drink it.
35. Then when they suspended him on the beam [Acts 5:30] they divided his garments by lot [Psalm 22:18].
37. And afterward they placed for him, above his head, a writting which was the charge (Matthew 27:11): ZEH YESHUWA' MINAZARITH, MELEK YISERAEL (THIS IS YESHUWA' FROM NAZARITH, KING OF YISRAEL)."
38. Then two thieves were hung with Him, one on his right and one on his left.
39. And the Hebrews were mocking him and shaking the head (Psalm 22:9)
40. and saying, See you can lay waste the temple of The Mighty One and within three days save yourself; if you are the Son of The Mighty One, come down from the beam.'
41. The chief priests and the elders of the people mocked him (Psalm 22:8) saying:
42. 'He saved others; he cannot save himself. If he is king of Yisrael (vs 37); let Him come down from the tree, and we will believe'.
43. 'Since he trusted in The Mighty One; let Him save him now if He wishes, because he said, he is the Son of The Mighty One' (Psalm 22:9).
44. The thieves who were hung with Him said to him these very same words.
45. At the sixth hour, darkness came on all of the everlasting ones [Hebrew: haowlam. The Jews. Genesis 17:7,8. Isaiah 45:17. Psalm 89:30 (29)] and it remained until the ninth hour.
46. Yeshuwa' cried in a loud voice saying, in lashon haKodesh (The sacred language): "ELIY, ELIY, LAMAH AZABETANIY (MY STRONG ONE, MY STRONG ONE, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME)?" [Psalm 22:1]
47. One of those standing there said: 'This one is calling for Eliyyah.'
48. Immediately he took spongy-bread, filled it with vinegar and gave it to him to drink.
49. Others were saying 'We will see if Eliyyah will come and deliver him.'
50. Yeshuwa' cried another time in a loud voice, and sent his spirit to his Father ('Luke' 23:46).
51. Immediately the lintel [Hebrew: kaphtor. Amos 9:1] of the temple, being of marvelous size, fell down and was broken in two, the earth shook and it broke in pieces the [grave] stones;
THE PROPHESIED RESURRECTION OF "MANY" (Daniel 12:2) FROM THEIR GRAVES
52. the graves were opened and many of those asleep in the dust did arise (Hosea 6:2. Daniel 12:2;
53. they came out of their graves (Ezekiel 37:13) and lived thenceforth, entered the holy city and were revealed to many.
54. The captain of the hundred and those standing with him watching Yeshuwa' saw the earthquake and the things which were done and were very afraid (Matthew 16:28) saying: 'Truly this was the Son of ELOWAHH [THE PRE-EMINENT ONE. "Who is ELOWAHH save YEHVAH..." (Psalm 18:32). Daniel 3:25. Matthew 16:28].
55. Many women were standing there at a distance from among those who served Yeshuwa' from Galilee until that time.
56. Among them were Miriam from the Towers [Ezekiel 26:4. Matthew 15:21. 28:1], Miriam the mother of Yaakob and Yhowceph, and the mother of the sons of Zebedeel.
57. At evening time, came a rich man, a planter of a garden (Hebrew: mokarnasiah) (Yochanon 19:41). His name was Yhowceph (Yochanon 19:38), and he was a disciple of Yeshuwa'.
58. And he went to Pilat and asked him for the body of Yeshuwa'. Pilat commanded that they should give it to him.
59. Yhowceph took it and wrapped it in a very fine silk garment.
60. He placed him in his own tomb which had been freshly hewn from stone and placed a large stone over the entrance of the tomb.
62. On the morning of the Pesach (Passover) the chief priests and the Pharisean faction leaders came to Pilat.
63. They said to him: 'Our 'lord', we remember that this liar said while still alive that after three days he would arise (Daniel 12:1) and will live' (Revelation 1:18. 2:8).
64. 'Therefore, command his tomb to be guarded until the third day, since perhaps one of his disciples might come and steal him. Afterwards they might say to the people that he arose from death. If they should do this the last perversion will be greater than the first.'
65. Pilat said to them: 'Search out guards; protect it as well as you can.'
66. So they completed the structure of the tomb, sealed it and placed guards there.
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
1. On the first day of the week, in early morning, Miriam from the Towers (Ezekiel 26:4. Matthew 15:21. 27:56) and another Miriam came to see the tomb.
2. Then the earth shook because a messenger of YEHVAH descended from Heaven to the tomb, overturned the stone, and remained.
3. His appearance was like the sun, and his garments like snow.
4. From dread of him the guards were dismayed and remained of the [spiritually] dead ones (Matthew 8:22. 'Luke' 16:31).
5. The messenger testified [Hebrew: anah] and said to the women: "Do not be afraid; for I know that you seek Yeshuwa' who was hung".
6. "He is not here, for he is already alive. That said, come, therefore, and see the place where the master was raised thereout [Hebrew: shawm]".
Important note: The "women" believed the testimony of the "messenger of YEHVAH" BEFORE they looked inside the empty tomb. They did not need the evidence of the empty tomb to believe that Yeshuwa' Mashiyach "was raised thereout (vs.6)"
7. "Then go immediately and tell His disciples that the master was already raised thereout. He will be before (vs. 9) you and there you will see him as I have said to you."
8. The women went out of the tomb with fear because they had seen the messenger, but with great joy because the master was raised alive (vs.6). They ran to tell his disciples.
9. As they were going, Yeshuwa' came before them (vs.7) saying: "May YEHVAH save you" [Proverbs 20:22. Yoel 3:5 (2:32). Acts 2:21]. They came near to him, bowed down to him, and did homage to him (Hebrew: shachah. cf. Genesis 49:8. 1 Kings 1:16).
10. Then Yeshuwa' said to them, "Do not be afraid; tell my brethren [Matthew 23:8] that they should go to Galilee, and there they will see me (Matthew 26:32)."
11. While they were going, some of the guards entered the city and reported to the chief priests all that had happened.
12. They came together for counsel with the elders of the people. Then they gave much money to the horsemen
13. and said to them: 'Say that his disciples came by night and stole him while you were sleeping'.
14. 'If this should come to the ears of Pilat, we will tell him that he should leave you alone.'
15 They took the money and said thus as they instructed them. This is the word in council amongst the Yehudiym unto this day.
16. After this when his twelve disciples came to Galilee he appeared to them on the mountain where he had prayed (Matityah 17:1).
17. When they saw him, they did homage to him; but there were some of them who doubted him.
18. Yeshuwa' [Matityah 1:21] drew near to them and said to them: "To me has been given all power [Psalm 2:8. 45:7,8. Chanowkh ('Enoch') 52:4. Matthew 24:37. Revelation 1:5. 18:1] in Heaven and in Earth".
19 "Go ye and invite (Hebrew: qara. Matthew 22:9) all the people (Hebrew: haawm. Isaiah 9:1. Matthew 4:16. 22:9) to believe [Hebrew: aman] in my name [Isaiah 28:16. 53:1. Matityah 4:17,23. 16:16. Yochanon 3:16,18. 6:40. 20:31. Acts 10:43. 1 Yochanon 3:23. 5:13. Revelation 2:13] and to do my words [Deuteronomy 18:18,19. Matthew 7:24. 1 Yochanon 3:23].
20. "and ye watch over (Hebrew: shamaru) them to confirm [Hebrew: leqayyem. cf. Ruth 4:7. Esther 9:29] all the words (Matthew 28:19) which I commanded ye until now [Hebrew: ad. Lit, hitherto] continually [Hebrew: owlam. cf. Ezekiel 46:14].
Important reminder to disciples of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach concerning Matityah 28:19,20 above.
We see how this blessed commission "to believe in my name" and "to do my words...which I have commanded ye" (Matityah 28:19,20) is wonderfully confirmed by the holy spirit of our Father YEHVAH Elohiym (Isaiah 64:8. Matityah 10:20):
"Therefore thus says Adonay Yehvih: Behold I lay in Tsiyown a foundation; a tested stone, a precious corner-stone, a sure foundation; he that believeth shall not panic".
"And this is His commandment that we should believe in the name of His Son Yeshuwa' Mashiyach and love one another as he gave us commandment"
(1 Yochanon 3:23).
Click Here for Matthew Chapters 1-10
Click Here for Matthew Chapters 11-19
This Document is in the course of Translation, Publication and Proof-reading (all queries, comments, corrections etc are very very welcome). Thank you for your patience.
FOR FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY
Copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 DISCIPLES OF YESHUWA' (yéshûa') THE MESSIAH. All Rights Reserved.