ISAIAH CHAPTERS 8; 9; 11 and 53
ISAIAH CHAPTER 8
As translated from the original Hebrew
1. And YEHVAH said to me: 'Take a large tablet and write on it in common writing: "Maher-shalal chash-baz" [Which means: 'to hasten loot, speed the spoil'];
2. and I will take unto Me faithful witnesses to record, Uriah the priest and Zechariyahu the son of Yeberechiyahu.
3. And I went unto the prophetess, and she conceived and bore a son.
Then YEHVAH said to me: "Call his name Maher-shalal-chash-baz";
4. because, before the child shall have knowledge to cry: 'My father' and 'My mother', the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria will be carried away before the king of Assyria". [Isaiah 8:1 and 8:15]
5. And YEHVAH spoke to me yet again, saying:
6. "Forasmuch as this people have refused the waters of Shiloach that go softly, and rejoice with Rezin and the son of Remaliyahu;
7. now therefore, behold, Adonay bringeth up upon them the waters of the River [Revelation 9:14] mighty and many, the king of Assyria [Antiyokus aka 'jesus christ'] and all his glory; and he will come up over all its channels and go over all its banks;
8. and he shall sweep through Yehudah overflowing as he passes through, he will reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings will fill the breadth of your land, O Immanuel.
9. Join together, O peoples, and you shall be be broken in pieces; and listen, all you of far countries; gird yourselves and you shall be be broken in pieces; gird yourselves and you shall be broken in pieces.
10. Take counsel together [against YEHVAH and against His Mawshiyach (Messiah)'. Psalm 2:2. Acts 4:25,26.], but it shall be brought to nothing; speak a word, and it will not stand; for immanu El (The Mighty One is with us).
11. For YEHVAH spoke thus to me with a strong hand and admonished me that I should not walk in the way of this people [the christi-ans], saying:
12. "Do not say: 'An alliance', concerning all that this people call: 'An alliance' and do not you fear their fears, nor reckon him [Antiyokus aka 'jesus christ'] strong;
13. YEHVAH of hosts Him shall you sanctify, and He is your fear, and He is your strength;
14. and he ['jesus christ'] shall be for a [pagan] sanctuary [for Christ-ians]; but shall be for a snare and for a stone of stumbling and for a 'god' of ruin to both the houses of Yisrael, for a trap and for a snare to the inhabitants of Yerushalem
15. and many among them shall stumble [Matityahu 18:6] and fall and be broken and be snared and be captured.
16. 'Bind up the warning [Hebrew: uwd], seal the instruction among those taught by Me' (Isaiah 54:13).
17. And I will wait for YEHVAH, Who is hiding his face from the house of Yaakob, and I will look for Him.
18. Behold! I and the children [Shear-yashub (Isaiah 7:3) and 'Immanuel' (Isaiah 7:14) and 'Maher-shalal-chash-baz' (Isaiah 8:3)]) whom YEHVAH has given me shall be for signs and for wonders in Yisrael from YEHVAH of hosts, Who dwells on Mount Zion.
19. And when they [Christ-ians]shall say to ye: "Seek unto the ghosts and the familiar spirits that chirp and that mutter; should not a people seek unto their god [Antiyokus aka 'jesus christ'], unto the dead on behalf of the living,
20. for instruction and for testimony?" --Surely, they will speak according to this word, wherein there is no light.--
21. And they will pass through it [Christ-ianity] greatly distressed and hungry; and it shall come to pass that, when they shall be hungry, they will be enraged and will curse by their king and by their god ['jesus'; .christ'; 'jesus christ']. And whether they turn their faces upward,
22. or look to the earth, behold! distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish; and outspread thick darkness (Genesis 1:2).
23. --Nevertheless there is no gloom to her that was stedfast.-- Now the former [Antiyokus. Matityahu 24:14] hath lightly afflicted the land of Zebulon and the land of Naphtali, and the latter ['jesus christ'] hath dealt a more serious blow by the way of the sea, beyond the Yarden, in the district of the Gentiles.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 9
1. The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light (Genesis 1:3); those who lived in a land of deep darkness on them light has shined.
2. You have multiplied the nation, You have increased its joy; they rejoice before You as with joy at the harvest, as people exult when dividing plunder.
3. For the yoke of their burden, and the bar across their shoulders, the rod of their oppressor, You have broken as in the day of Midian.
4. For all the boots stamping with fierceness and all the garments rolled in blood shall be burned as fuel for the fire.
5. For unto us a Child is come forth, unto us a Son is given; and the Government is upon his shoulders; and; [The] Wonder Worker (Isaiah 25:1. Psalm 88:11,13. 72:18), Counselor (Psalm 33:11), Mighty, Strong (Psalm 24:8), everlasting Father (1 Chronicles 29:10) ; He called his name 'Sar-Shalom (Prince Peace. Matthew 5:9. 20:28. See this website)';
6. that the Government may be increased (Deuteronomy 18:15-19), and of Peace there be no end (Revelation 1:18), upon the throne of David and upon his kingdom to establish it (Numbers 24:17. Zechariah 9:9. Micah 5:1. Matthew 2:2,5,6. 4:17. 10:7. 21:7. 28:20. Revelation 22:16. See this website) and to uphold it (Isaiah 53) through justice and through righteousness from this time onward and forevermore (Revelation 1:18). The zeal of YEHVAH of hosts will accomplish this.
7. Adonay sent a word into Yaakob, and it lighteth on Yisrael (1 Kings 18:31. Psalm 147:19,20);
8. and all the people knew it-- Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria. They said in pride and arrogance of heart:
9. "The bricks have fallen, but we will build with hewn stones; the sycamores have been cut down, but we will put cedars in their place."
10. So YEHVAH raised the opponents of Rezin against it [Yisrael], and stirred up its enemies,
11. the Arameans (Syrians. Antiyokus aka jesus christ and the christians. Matthew 24:15) from earlier time [Hebrew: qedem] and the Philistines ['Muslims'; 'Palestinians'] of later time (Hebrew: achowr), and they devour Yisrael with open mouth. For all this His anger has not turned away; His hand is stretched out still.
12. Yet the people did not turn to Him who struck them, or seek YEHVAH of hosts.
13. So YEHVAH cut off from Yisrael head and tail [Matthew 21:43], palm branch and reed in one day (Matthew 23. See this website] .
14. The elder and the man of rank he is the head [Matthew 21:43. 23:2-33]: and prophets who teach lies are the tail [Revelation 2:2. 9:19].
15. For those who lead this people lead them astray, and those who are led by them are destroyed (Matthew 23:34).
16. That is why YEHVAH shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall He have compassion on their orphans and widows; for everyone is ungodly and an evildoer, and every mouth speaks wantoness. For all this His anger has not turned away, His hand is stretched out still.
17. For wickedness burns like a fire, consuming briers and thorns; it kindles the thickets of the forest, and they roll upwards in a column of smoke.
18. Through the wrath of YEHVAH of hosts the land is burned, and the people also are became like fuel for the fire; no one spares his brother.
19. They gorge on the right, but still are hungry, and they devour on the left, but are not satisfied; they devour the flesh of their own arm;
20. Manasseh devours Ephraim, and Ephraim Manasseh, and together they are against Yehudah [Revelation 12:13]. For all this His anger has not turned away; His hand is stretched out still.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 11
1. And there shall come forth a strong ruler (Micah 5:1) out of the descendants of Yishay, and a watchman [Isaiah 21:11,12. Matthew 2:23 (see this website)] shall be fruitful out of his roots.
2. And the spirit of YEHVAH shall rest upon him ('Luke' 4:18), the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of YEHVAH.
3. And his delight shall be in the fear of YEHVAH; and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither decide after the hearing of his ears;
4. But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the land; and he shall smite the land with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked [ungodly].
5. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6. And the wolf (Genesis 49:27) shall gather for hostility (1 John 2:18,22) against the ram (Hebrew: kebes. Leviticus 14:12. Revelation 5:6), and the leopard (Daniel 7:6. Revelation 13:2. 'jesus christ') shall crouch with the goat (Matthew 25:32), and the bullock and the roaring lion and the fatted beast (Yeremiah 46:21. James 3:15. Jude 19. Revelation 18:2,3) likewise, and the least servant ['For I am the least' (1 Corinthians 1:18)] shall lead them (Matthew 15:14).
7. And the kine (Genesis 41:4) and the bear shall devour (Psalm 80:13); their offspring shall crouch likewise; and the roaring lion shall devour stalks of grain (Psalm 14:4) like the bullock.
8. And their followers (Matthew 23:15) shall cry out (Isaiah 29:9) in the hell hole of the twister (Isaiah 27:1), and he who profits [Hebrew: gamal. Matthew 13:12. 25:9. Jude 1:11. See this website] shall extend his hand into the enchanter's den (Matthew 21:13).
9. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of YEHVAH, as the waters cover the sea.
10. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root of Yishay, that standeth for an ensign of the peoples, unto him shall the nations seek; and his resting-place shall be glorious.
11. And it shall come to pass in that day, that ADONAY will set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people, that shall remain from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12. And He will set up an ensign for the nations (Isaiah 42:4), and will assemble the dispersed of Yisrael, and gather together the scattered of Yehudah from the four corners of the earth (Matthew 24:31].
13. The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and they that harass Yehudah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Yehudah, and Yehudah shall not vex Ephraim.
14. And they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines on the west; together shall they spoil the children of the east; they shall put forth their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
15. And YEHVAH will utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with His scorching wind will He shake His hand over the River, and will smite it into seven streams, and cause men to march over dry-shod.
16. And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people, that shall remain from Assyria, like as there was for Yisrael in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 53
52:13 "Behold, My servant shall prosper, he shall be exalted and lifted up, and shall be very high.
52:14 "According as many were appalled at thee--so marred was his visage unlike that of a man, and his form unlike that of the sons of men--
52:15 "So shall he sprinkle many nations, kings shall shut their mouths because of him; for that which had not been told them shall they see, and that which they had not heard shall they perceive.
1. "Who would have believed our report? And to whom hath the arm [Isaiah 40:10] of YEHVAH been revealed?
2. "For he shot up right forth as a sapling, and as a root out of a dry ground; he had no form nor comeliness, that we should look upon him, nor beauty that we should delight in him.
3. "He was despised, and forsaken of men, a man of pains, and acquainted with sickness [Matityah 26:41], and as one from whom men hide their face: he was despised, and we esteemed him not;
4. "surely our sicknesses [Matityah 26:41. See this website] he did bear and our pains he carried; and we did reckon him plagued, struck down by Elohiym, and afflicted.
5. "But he was wounded because of our transgressions, he was crushed because of our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his stripes we were healed.
6. "All we like sheep did go astray, we turned every one to his own way; and YEHVAH hath laid upon him the puinishment of us all [Matthew 1:21. See this website].
7. "He was oppressed, and he humbled himself and he opened not his mouth; as a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep that before her shearers is dumb; yea, he opened not his mouth [Matityah 26:62. 27:14].
8. "By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and [of] his generation, who did declare?: that he was cut off [Daniel 9:26] out of the land of the living because of the transgression of My people, to whom the stroke [was due. Psalm 39:11(10), Proverbs 6:33]"
9. "And He appointed his grave with the wicked, but with a rich man in his deaths [Matthew 26:38. 27:57,60]; although he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth".
10. "And it pleased YEHVAH to crush him; wounded in order to give his life (Matthew 20:28) for the guilty (vs 8); he will see children [1 John 5:1], long life [Revelation 1:17,18. 2:8], and the purpose of YEHVAH prosper by his ministry [Hebrew:yad]";
11. "Of the travail of his soul he shall see to the full (Matthew 26:38). By his knowledge [Isaiah 11:2] My servant did justify the righteous [Psalm 14:5. Matthew 10:41. 13:17, 23:35] to many (Hebrew: larabiym) and their punishments he did carry [vs. 5]".
12. "Therefore will I divide him a portion among the great ones [1 Chronicles 17:8. Matthew 5:19], and he shall divide the spoil with the strong ones [1 John 2:14]; because he poured out his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors [Matthew 27:38]; and he bore the punishment of many (vs. 8), and made intercession for the transgressors [Luke 23:34]".